Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by iron banks View Post
    I have a 17 Jag. I don't find the trolling motor locker a tripping hazard and have well over a 100 trips in the boat. Now in the redesign I would get rid of it and make the front deck even larger. I don't have the passenger console so the asymmetry is not an issue. The third rod box is great for storage. Where she shines is when it s solid 2-3 and I don't have to plow them like a smaller hull. Thing just eats it up. It runs great on the trolling motor and fishes shallow. It has more storage than I can use. I do use the trolling motor locker for plastic baits. Overall it is a great hull. I am sure Rick will redesign the boat to be even better.

What is the TM locker?
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Compartment running across the boat behind the seats used to store a spare trolling motor.

Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Compartment running across the boat behind the seats used to store a spare trolling motor.

WOW - Never noticed that. Interesting, not something that is used very often
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Plenty of room in the Puma, you don't need no stinkin co-angler rod box.......

Haha you are correct sir!

All this St. Johns coverage this week has me itching to get back on water though :)

The trolling motor locker was designed for people who travel to remote lakes for a big trip and carry a spare motor. I use it for storage of plastic baits, weigh bag, culling tags etc. It is water proof and no big deal. It has been suggested that the new Jag will remove this feature. As far as stability I think this is being over sold. I have had. guy that weight 350 on my Jag and. I cannot feel him move around on the Jag. I had a puma, have fished in a cougar and never felt the boat tip to a side while fishing. For all the things that bass cat gives you in performance, quality, fish ability and stability that it comes down to preference. I have owned several champions in the past and they were tippy but still not that big a deal unless you have some seriously large people on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Haha you are correct sir!

All this St. Johns coverage this week has me itching to get back on water though :)
    Rodman - 1st weekend of April
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

7. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    That is an amazing picture....A Cougar/Puma mold inside a Jag mold.
    WOW!!! That is a huge difference in deck space.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Member
    John,
    Don't know were in Texas you are. I have a Lynx you can look at drive or put the trolling motor down and check it out.I am at Lake Fork.

9. Member
    Mike

I live near Eagle Mountain lake which is North of Fort Worth. Thank you for the offer. Possibly I could make the trip over to Fork.
    Best regards
    JS

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    That is an amazing picture....A Cougar/Puma mold inside a Jag mold.
    WOW!!! Cool pic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123