Thread: Boat show!

Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

Boat show!

Wife, kids, my father in law and father headed out Friday evening to the boat show like we do year after year. Tons of boats but the majority in my opinion was tin rigs. I got to check out a couple of the Vexus bass rigs and the center console model as well as every other popular branded tin boat in the area. The only brand we did not see was Lund which I believe is do to the only dealer from my understanding being a good distance away across the state. Tons of Trackers, Lowe, Crestliner, Seaark, Polar Kraft, Ranger, Excel, Express, g3 and im sure I missed a few. Lots of amazing rigs. I guess my point of this post is, if you have an opportunity to hit a show take it. $10 entry and a great time checking all the brands out. We picked up a brochure or book on each brand. I honestly do not know what brand I would chose if an opportunity arose where I was able to trade my current tin rig in. Lots of Great stuff out there!

2. Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing the vexus fiberglass model at the classic. Nothing really on the market now I'd trade my V20 for but that could change.