Thread: Pro ET

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lift does not seem to be a problem in my boat. The 2 props I've ran, a b&b 26 trophy and 27 promax, had more than enough. I was at at, or close to neutral trim with the promax, and it ran good. The trophy had way too much bow lift and would only run 'right' with negative trim. It was even with the pad tho', and I think it would do better at 1.25 above, which is where I ran the promax. I just got the pro et yesterday and will run it as soon as I get a chance. I'll run it at the same height as the promax for a good comparison. Thinking about having it pitched up to a 27, I'll just have to see how it runs.

I just ordered a new black action jack hydraulic jack plate that will be here the first of march. Maybe then it'll be a lil' easier testing props.

2. Member
    A 27 srx over the hub if you are running a sm lower, I ran one on my 20xd a few years ago and it was a beast, it did have just a little bit more slip out of the hole than I would prefer, however it made getting thru the mid ranges so much fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12