Missile Baits Ike's Micro Jigs

Just got some to try out. Been pretty impressed so far, paired them with the drop craw as recommended and the action is pretty nice. I also have a couple rigged up with a DBomb and a Bomb shot. I started out with just the 1/16 oz, find it a tad too light might grab 1/8 oz and see how that throws.
    IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1669.JPG IMG_1694.JPG IMG_1693.JPG

Wondering if anyone else fishes these or any other micro jigs. Any tips or trailers or other brands to try.
    Here is my tip with the missile jigs, they come with weed guards that you can install. Dot of super glue helps keep them in place really nice.

Here is a video I tried to link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYqEYuB..._web_copy_link

I bought a few of these and a few drop-craws after seeing a Hawg Trough demo with John Crews a couple weeks ago. The typically lethargic bass crushed it... hopped, swam, dragged... didn’t matter. He had the weed guard in. Can’t wait to throw ‘em once we have soft water again.
    -Ryan W.
    Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    Mercury 250R
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112# iPilot Link
    Garmin GPSMap 1243xsv + 1243xsv @ Helm
    Garmin GPSMap 7616xsv + 1243xsv / Dual Livescope+ @ Bow

Fished them once, caught a couple of bass, I think they have great potential. Zoom skinny chunk is a great trailer for those little jigs.

Personally, I wish the weed guards came installed, kind of a PITA to glue them in. My guess is most people will fish them with the weed guard.

4. Member
    weapon made a Dee Thomas mini jig kit in the 80s

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Fished them once, caught a couple of bass, I think they have great potential. Zoom skinny chunk is a great trailer for those little jigs.

Personally, I wish the weed guards came installed, kind of a PITA to glue them in. My guess is most people will fish them with the weed guard.
    Cool thanks...I check that trailer out.

6. Member
    Got a couple of packs
    hope to use on spots next week on Harris on the tallapoosa