On board lithium battery charger help needed

I just bought 3 slightly used K2 Group 27 batteries from a friend who is selling his boat. The price was too good to pass up. I have read enough about fires, safety, etc to be concerned, so I want to make sure I get a charger that is meant for these batteries. I park my boat in the garage which Is directly connected to my house. I have read about “lithium profiles” and have been told that I can send my Minn Kota 3 bank battery charger back and have them reprogram it. I have also read it will work at 95% of the optimal levels. That doesn’t seem too bad. Minn Kota’s website says the standard charger will work on the AGM setting. I have heard not to do that long term. I don’t want to spend close to $500 on a 3 bank lithium battery charger. I don’t want to get into a “lithium batteries are too expensive” debate, but I would love some advise from lithium battery users.

2. Member
    Call Danny @ Stealth One He will be straight with you and knows about the lithium profiles. (888) 588-4506 or (423) 842-2772