Holy Grail Bandit?

Is this the Holy Grail of Bandit crankbaits?

Allen

2. Member
    Well, the china ones in that color have been bringing $70 nib, so I'd say that one would probably sell pretty well. I haven't saw a triple grip in that color sell yet. You've probably got the only one in existence

3. Member
    If the trend continues I'd believe you have a highly desirable version of that color. I dont have that one in an original triple grip.

4. Member
    I think there is something wrong with this bait and the prices it's commanding. Have talked to some other avid collectors and if you study whose buying these on the Bay, it's seems it's being artificially driven up by a few people. Just my opinion

5. Member
    And that is far from a Holy Grail color in Bandits

6. Member
    Regardless, there are multiple sellers that are getting the $50+ for China versions of this color. The trend on this color probably won't hold, but there is something to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Regardless, there are multiple sellers that are getting the $50+ for China versions of this color. The trend on this color probably won't hold, but there is something to it now.
    It seems to be an eBay only fad.... Several have been listed on facebook pages and it's nothing but crickets. I myself have listed some, 2 for the price of one.. nothing.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WIR3D 2 FISH View Post
    It seems to be an eBay only fad.... Several have been listed on facebook pages and it's nothing but crickets. I myself have listed some, 2 for the price of one.. nothing.
    Hmmm, that's interesting. Since it is only about 3 bidders bidding them up, maybe none of them are on facebook? Who knows

9. Member
    I paid $5.99 for it so if someone offers me $30 its sold. To be honest I had two of these but painted over the other one since I didn't care for the color.

Allen

10. Member
    lol
    Last edited by cat-n-tenn; 02-06-2019 at 10:26 AM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cat-n-tenn View Post
    To answer your question, no that is not holy grail in my opinion. The buyers are from a certain body of water that this lure and 2 other colors have been winning a lot of the tournaments in the last couple years. How I know this ? I have sold a few extras from my Bandit collection to these men.
    Sounds like the Rebel Mid Wee R story I heard...

Ricky Bobby

12. Member
    I think Shrimp is honestly much rarer. Clear Pink deal

13. Member
    I sold one of those last week for 35.00 I have several Bandits from 25.00to 50.00 selling like crazy all old bandits they don’t make any more. The translucent ones get big bucks. The Louisiana Shad is really creeping up in price. The tiger series are big sellers. Blue purple, lavender, fluorescent colors.