Z19 speeds with the new 4stroke

I’m throwing around the idea of getting a new Z19 with the new mercury 4stroke and was wondering if any one has any numbers with this package.
    Bodie Landes
    2019 Nitro Z20 250 Mercury Proxs4

2. Member
    I'll have some realistic speeds soon. Going finish up my break in hours tomorrow morning. Heading to Rayburn next weekend and plan to let her stretch it out!
    2019 Nitro Z19 Pro
    200 Pro XS V8

3. Member
    Sorry, don’t have a lot of numbers, but top speed for me has been 69 mph at wot. Just me in the boat and tank half full. Starts to walk on me around 63-64 mph. Love my rig!
    “Without uncompromising faith, no miracle can ever occur.” - Stan Kellner

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trahanrk View Post
    I'll have some realistic speeds soon. Going finish up my break in hours tomorrow morning. Heading to Rayburn next weekend and plan to let her stretch it out!
    Let me know how it goes please. I like the rig it has a massive front deck for a 19’ 4” boat bigger than my 20’ triton.
    Bodie Landes

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Sorry, don’t have a lot of numbers, but top speed for me has been 69 mph at wot. Just me in the boat and tank half full. Starts to walk on me around 63-64 mph. Love my rig!
    Thank you sir
    Bodie Landes

6. Member
    So i did a good bit of riding today and made it a decent bit past the initial 2 hrs so i played with the trim a little bit on the way back to the launch. I saw 65.5 today pretty easily in a fairly short stretch (WOT for maybe 40 seconds or so). This is still with the jackplate at the lowest setting, around 5" below pad, still had plenty of trim available, 2 men (180lbs each), half tank, full tourney load, 30psi water. Note: I had just emptied the livewells and i also haven't received my passenger console yet if that's an option you're even getting. Unlike twise, i didn't experience any chine yet but i could have been more balanced with the passenger. The hole shot and throttle response of this rig is phenomenal (I've had a Z-7 and Z-18 with 150's). It has completely surpassed my expectations so far
    2019 Nitro Z19 Pro
    200 Pro XS V8

7. Member
    Thank you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by trahanrk View Post
    So i did a good bit of riding today and made it a decent bit past the initial 2 hrs so i played with the trim a little bit on the way back to the launch. I saw 65.5 today pretty easily in a fairly short stretch (WOT for maybe 40 seconds or so). This is still with the jackplate at the lowest setting, around 5" below pad, still had plenty of trim available, 2 men (180lbs each), half tank, full tourney load, 30psi water. Note: I had just emptied the livewells and i also haven't received my passenger console yet if that's an option you're even getting. Unlike twise, i didn't experience any chine yet but i could have been more balanced with the passenger. The hole shot and throttle response of this rig is phenomenal (I've had a Z-7 and Z-18 with 150's). It has completely surpassed my expectations so far
    Bodie Landes

8. Member
    Thanks. Did you have any gear in your boat? Also Anyone else have any numbers? I haven't seen better numbers with the 4s than the 2s so far.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS

9. Member
    My boat was completely tournament loaded (minus just emptying the livewells). About 20 rods, so much tackle that I should be ashamed to admit to it lol, fishing seats, all standard safety equipment, miscellaneous toolbox that I always keep, multiple rain suits, landing net, emergency boating supplies, tire tool, extension cord, jumper cables, etc. Also to add to my previous post, I was heading against the current on my last run (although I wouldn’t call it a strong current that day)
    2019 Nitro Z19 Pro
    200 Pro XS V8