Thread: 2000 ZX202

2000 ZX202

Looking for a couple things and some info.

I repowered this boat with a Johnson that came off a ranger. Real close to having it rigged and ready to go. The motor came with a 4 blade prop I'm assuming that ranger wanted a different prop so 1at question what's the factory prop on a Skeeter?

Does anyone have a line on that model Skeeter windshields?
    Has anyone ever replaced the fenders on those old ezloader trailers? If so where did you get it?

2. Member
    Normal propping is based on type motor, skeeter usually has yamaha and 25 m prop from factory. Your motor type probably a Raker is a good place to start.

I think a local shop would have to cut down a new set of fenders to fit. No bolt ones available except maybe in some old junkyard.
    Frank

Stock 2012 SHO 225 with 255 hours
    2000 ZX 202-C hull

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 98skeeter202 View Post
    Normal propping is based on type motor, skeeter usually has yamaha and 25 m prop from factory. Your motor type probably a Raker is a good place to start.
    The fenders on my tandem axle trailor appear to be the same ones that you can get at most trailor supply stores. They are welled on and have the nickel plate pop riveted on.

Quote Originally Posted by 98skeeter202 View Post
    The fenders on my tandem axle trailor appear to be the same ones that you can get at most trailor supply stores. They are welled on and have the nickel plate pop riveted on.
    Oh ok. Mine are different. They are angled on the inner boat side.
    Frank

Stock 2012 SHO 225 with 255 hours
    2000 ZX 202-C hull

6. Member
    Taking the dimensions of them they do not sell them anywhere I can find I've gone from online retailers to trailer dealers.

Skeeter dealer said they can get 1 from ezloader for 250. I've decided I can mend it up. Trying to get pic to upload but too big. But I found a couple of places that carried one that was the right length and was open on the back like mine (add carpeted plywood) but the height is about 5" too long
    Last edited by Used2fish; 02-12-2019 at 04:28 PM.