Bow transducer mount

Hello, Ive had been searching since fall for a way to mount transducer other than trolling motor. Fishing Specialties was recommended. It looked like a good product, but after several calls and Emails, I couldnt get a hold of them. On a whim, I tried one more time last week and he answered the phone! Guy is completely overwhelmed as this works with new garmin totalscan or whatever its called. He apologized but took my order and I got it a few days later. The quality is excellent. I have a garmin that I will leave tied into Ultrex, but this will be for my new lowrance unit. No chance of breaking wires or interference. You can turn it easily and side scan front to back, that may be helpful! I dont think it will be too agravating as I will only use it when fishing deeper water. It also has 2 brackets for stowing rod/transducer when not in use. Ill try to post pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member

Quote Originally Posted by brianl View Post
    Hello, Ive had been searching since fall for a way to mount transducer other than trolling motor. Fishing Specialties was recommended. It looked like a good product, but after several calls and Emails, I couldnt get a hold of them. On a whim, I tried one more time last week and he answered the phone! Guy is completely overwhelmed as this works with new garmin totalscan or whatever its called. He apologized but took my order and I got it a few days later. The quality is excellent. I have a garmin that I will leave tied into Ultrex, but this will be for my new lowrance unit. No chance of breaking wires or interference. You can turn it easily and side scan front to back, that may be helpful! I dont think it will be too agravating as I will only use it when fishing deeper water. It also has 2 brackets for stowing rod/transducer when not in use. Ill try to post pics.
    Glad you found one Brian, nice to know about other options out there.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!