Thread: Dandridge area?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    When I'm able to get on the water (job, wife's job, toddler), I definitely prefer the Clinch River side of Norris. I like the way it lays better, and there does seem to be less traffic, especially since I usually go toward the river.

OP, you said your wife works in medical field...what does she do?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty34 View Post
    Wife works in the medical field, Id set up shop working on boats like I do up here. If daughter and son in law would relocate she is a music teacher public schools he does something with nuke power plant upgrades.
    Are you a marine mechanic? If so, a good one that builds up a good honest reputation will get a massive following in this area.....and is definitely needed.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sll View Post
    Are you a marine mechanic? If so, a good one that builds up a good honest reputation will get a massive following in this area.....and is definitely needed.
    I agree 100%.The Dandridge,jefferson city,morristown area is as good as it gets for a family.A good marine tech in the area could stay busy seven days a week if wanted even in the winter.I live about 3 hours away in eastern ky and fish douglas,cherokee,and sometimes the chick quite often and love the area.The op would not be disappointed if he moves there.
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12