Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want a good chuckle?

Start around post #26 or so. It gets quite humorous. I did not know that Bullet transoms were falling off in large numbers. Seems to be a lot of money being made repairing Bullet transoms LOL

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=955593&page=2

I read part of that thread already. Only a few cases of rot and it seems to be on the early models. Some of those Ally boys get a little sensitive. Granted, Allison does make a fine boat. Not what I’m looking for in a bassboat. I think a Bullet is way better looking and has a better lay out for my fishing. They both are fast, but Bullets aren’t less superior like some believe. With the quality in both, either would be great based on one’s personal opinion.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Yall better keep an eye on them transom’s

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Mine has been rebuilt five times

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    I read part of that thread already. Only a few cases of rot and it seems to be on the early models. Some of those Ally boys get a little sensitive. Granted, Allison does make a fine boat. Not what I’m looking for in a bassboat. I think a Bullet is way better looking and has a better lay out for my fishing. They both are fast, but Bullets aren’t less superior like some believe. With the quality in both, either would be great based on one’s personal opinion.
    Totally agree. You can see that is basically what I was saying. Both well built boats.

6. Member
    Walked out in the garage, my motor and transom were lying on the ground, just picked them up and snapped them back on!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Walked out in the garage, my motor and transom were lying on the ground, just picked them up and snapped them back on!
    LOL

8. Member
    Nothing a little duct tape won’t fix

9. Member
    So Bullet makes on average over the past 25 years more than 100 boats per year.. #1 a huge more chances to have a issue than a company that makes far far less boats over the last 20 years.. Here is the kicker... How were those boats with issues treated or taken care of? How old were they?? were they kept outside in the winter with water inside of them? What did they hit while running down the lake? Questions like these come to my mind. I think we all know if you take care of your stuff very few issues normally will come up. I am on my 3rd Bullet in almost 20 years and a buddy of mine is on his 3rd probably a little over 25 years and he fishes a TON year round.. We have had zero transom issues thank goodness.. I am not saying that Bullet never has a transom issue just that the poster on the other site made it appear that Bullets transoms were flying apart everywhere.. I am sure his boat manufacturer never has had a issue ever.. They invented water.
    Last edited by BULLET FAN; 02-01-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

NEWS FLASH GUYS!!!!!
    Tom just texted me and said all can be at ease! They’ve fix the problem!

LEGOS!! No more rot! Have a problem, it’s just a snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Todd, you must already have the LEGO model!

12. Member
    Lol!!!

13. Member
    My Leto model sunk when I put a 300 on the back

14. Member
    That dude isnt very bright just trolling for trouble , not to mention its probably easier to find a Bullet with a problem than an Ally Bullet probably made many thousands of boats Ally probably hasnt made 100 yet
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

15. BBC SPONSOR
    He's had 3 Allison's and sold all fairly quickly for whatever reason. He was building a house by the Allison factory and I reckon moved to Nashville
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

16. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad2002xrd View Post
    He's had 3 Allison's and sold all fairly quickly for whatever reason. He was building a house by the Allison factory and I reckon moved to Nashville
    I owned one of them, even after the 450HP Nizpro SHO there was not a crack or issue anywhere on the boat.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

17. Member
    I hit a concrete bridge pillar that was just inches under the water. I was running 25-35mph?? I was on plane.. It hit so hard I would have bet the motor was ripped off. We from 25-3 mph in a flash... The damage to my motor and lower unit was unbelievable.. My partner was almost in shock and so was I.. Scared me to death.. I kept that boat for 3 more years and it never had any transom issues or cracks. Sold it to a friend who kept it for years and he said it was still good the day he sold it. It had a bigger motor added 2 times after the collision too.

18. Banned
    ... Sniff... I can't believe you guys lied to me... Before I bought mine I asked if Bullet had any know issues and everyone to a man assured me they were the best built boat made. Now one day when I go out and hook it up to head to the lake the motor and transom are gonna be laying on the ground.. Thanks a lot... Dan

20. Member
    Damn walked out this morning and sure enough my Tramsom was laying on the ground with motor still attached!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast