Place to stay. CHEAP!

Does anyone know of any places to stay near the Upper Bay? I'm thinking about a seasonal rental type of place. I go to Champlain and the Finger Lakes and there are cabins to rent for cheap. Is there anything like that around here?
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

Where will you be launching from?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Either Anchor, Charlestown, Port Deposit or ?

I believe there are some rentals on the NE river, a google search should find them for you. Other than that I guess the motels around NE and Elkton.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I believe there are some rentals on the NE river, a google search should find them for you. Other than that I guess the motels around NE and Elkton.
    I searched and I can't find anything like cabins, etc. I guess because of the area being much more developed $$$ cabins aren't offered. I've been in the motels too many times, they're not quite what I'm looking for.

6. Member
    Susquehanna State Park has cabins and is not far away.

Elk neck state park also has cabins

My friend rents a big house plenty of parking right in town about a half mile from the ramp and walking distance to the great food. Pm me
    Ryan Bauman 2022 Ranger 520R 250 Mercury ProXS Fourstroke