Thread: phelix

phelix

I was looking at the BCB website and noticed the Phelix isn't on there (or I missed it). Is it discontinued or just not on the website?

It is still available, just not on the website.

3. Illinois Club | PC/Mac Tips & Tweaks Moderator sgt93's Avatar
    http://web.archive.org/web/201608210...80/phelix.html

Here is a web archive link to the Phelix. I absolutely love this boat. The stability is incredible. When researching I found a salt water forum and a Phelix owner put a tower on his Phelix; that was what sold me. I love fishing a 25Hp limit lake by me and it’s perfect. I need to make a YouTube review of it as there seems to be so little info on it.
    2017 Bass Cat Phelix Honda 25 SOLD
    2007 BCB Cougar FTD Merc Opti 225 SOLD

Instagram: @SSgt93.
    I don't subscribe to threads. PM if you need me.

4. Banned
    A short shaft tiller 40 on one would make for an awesome rig.

5. Member
    Does anyone have any idea what one of these would roughly cost with the 25 hp merc, trailer and a small 24v TM??

I really like that 1785BT YarCraft but it is more boat than I am looking for... https://yarcraft.com/boats/page/16/1785-bt I wish the Phelix had a 20 inch transom though..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

6. Banned
    Long shaft on small boats is kind of a pita.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchdiggerjcf View Post
    Long shaft on small boats is kind of a pita.
    It depends on where you are taking it...Its nice to have that extra 5 inches of transom to keep water from coming over the back..A boat like that would be great for early jigging on the Detroit river before I break out the Puma for the year and would fit in my garage at home...There can be some pretty massive boat wakes in the river..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by sgt93 View Post
    http://web.archive.org/web/201608210...80/phelix.html

Here is a web archive link to the Phelix. I absolutely love this boat. The stability is incredible. When researching I found a salt water forum and a Phelix owner put a tower on his Phelix; that was what sold me. I love fishing a 25Hp limit lake by me and it’s perfect. I need to make a YouTube review of it as there seems to be so little info on it.
    thank you, I should have said I do have one, I wanted to show someone them on Bass Cat's website. Your Link is great thank you. I love mine also.