added a little bling to my Javelin

I bought this I COMMAND almost 1 year ago but I just now got around to installing it. I found it here on the BBC for sale pages at a deep discount. At the time I bought it fishing was getting ready to bust wide open so I just tossed it to the side and said I will make it my winter project. Going in I knew it would only read data my computer monitors so I went through and deleted all the pages that had stuff like fuel level, fuel used, trim% and water pressure. I could install devices to monitor that but my main goal was accurate rpm, engine temperature and having a diagnostic page. I still have several pages I can scroll through. Some display single, double, triple or quad data. Here is a VERY CRAPPY picture of the page I have set to display RPM, engine temperature, engine hours and amp output...

2. Member
    Good job. That looks very nice.

Awesome!!
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

That’s cool lookin!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Member
    Jealous.

Good work!

6. Member
    Super cool and very nice jr
    "keep your blood thin,you will live longer"