Just got a 98 202 Pro-V

On new years day I left the rented house at Disney and bought a boat nearby. Then I proceeded to drive 10 hours home with it behind me. Long story short, my old boat went bad and rather then spend $6-$10k to fix it, I found this one while on vacation with my family in Disney. My old boat went bad, but everything on it was still good. So I needed a boat and trailer.....period. This guy was willing to pull everything off and sell it to me for a good price. Motor has been put on, I bought a new Ultrex for it, installed a recessed foot pedal tray, and mounted my old graphs. Shes ready to go.....almost. I dropped her off today to have the motor painted black. I am getting new decals for the motor and custom registration numbers. New gauges have been ordered so I don’t have any right now, which means I can’t run the boat real hard. So far I love it, and driving it is a whole lot more fun then my previous boats. I think I’m going to hold on to this one for a while.
    1992 Gambler Intimidator with a 1998 Mariner Magnum EFI 225

2. Member
    Congrats!

3. Member
    Nice! congratulations on the new ride.

congrats!!! Late anyways

2001 202 Special Edition Blazer w/ 2001 225 OX66 Yamaha, 26.5P Tempest@2" below the pad.... 77mph w/ full tanks, passenger and gear

5. Member
    45" or 52" shaft?