Thread: Trailer fitment

Trailer fitment

By chance does anyone know if early TR21 (mine is a 2000) will fit a 2014 trailer for a triton 21 footer?

Any idea where I might find info to compare hulls/strakes etc to see if the bunks would match?
    I want my ashes sprinkled in the lake...might as well try to get em to bite one last time.

2. Member
    Doubt it. Hulls are different. The earlier TR hulls have the center bunks farther apart. I bought a newer triton trailer for my 02 tr19 and am having to cut off the bunk brackets and use adjustable ones to make my boat fit. Might be worth it if you can get the trailer for cheap. Would have to repaint where you cut off the brackets though
    2002 Tr-19 200 ox66

3. Member
    Your 2000 Tr-21 is also not the same length. I believe its 6" shorter.

4. Member
    Length might not be an issue. That can be fixed with a different winch post most of the time. Only way to know what work is involved is to either measure or put your boat on said trailer.
    2002 Tr-19 200 ox66

5. Member
    Test fit it. Hell if my 06 TR20X fits on a 13 Skeeter 21I trailer with bunk adjustments and winch post adjustments it can be done. Just depends what kind of deal you can get. I paid 550 for this Skeeter Trailer put into it 200 (worked myself) and got an awesome trailer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6BOOMER View Post
    Test fit it. Hell if my 06 TR20X fits on a 13 Skeeter 21I trailer with bunk adjustments and winch post adjustments it can be done. Just depends what kind of deal you can get. I paid 550 for this Skeeter Trailer put into it 200 (worked myself) and got an awesome trailer.
    That's a damn good looking Triton!

7. Member
    Thank you sir. Just up keep and garaged with 575 hrs..

Thanks for the comments, guys. I should have the 2014 trailer soon, will try to remember to update the board on how it goes.
    I want my ashes sprinkled in the lake...might as well try to get em to bite one last time.

Update. My 2000 TR21 does fit a 2014 trailer for a TR21. The bunks fit the hull strakes with no modifications. The trailer is about 6" long, but that is not an issue. Tows/launches/trailers nicely.

Capture99.JPG

10. Member
    looks good to me. Wish I can find a deal.
    In search of a double digit MONSTER!!!