Cranking battery

What cranking battery do you guys use that have multiple electronics units? I'm having trouble when i have them all on and have the livewells running for a while. It's not to bad if i do some running during the day but if i stay in spot for several hours it definitely gets low.
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

If you dont mind spending some money and want the best battery you can buy , call Battery Warehouse in baton Rouge and buy you an Oddysey and be done with it ! I got 10 yrs out of my last Oddysey and just replaced it with another one last summer !!!!!
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

Pros and Cons on the Optima 31m blue top?
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugabassangler View Post
    Pros and Cons on the Optima 31m blue top?
    Pros: lighter than all 31’s but lithiums, lasts 7-10 yrs, no spill, handles abuse.
    Cons: expensive, borderline amps for optimax & lots of electronics.

I would buy an X2Power size 31 from batteries plus bulbs. If you order online you get a 10% off code & pick up @ nearest store. Cheaper than Odyssey & longer warranty.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketmanjp View Post
    Pros: lighter than all 31’s but lithiums, lasts 7-10 yrs, no spill, handles abuse.

I would buy an X2Power size 31 from batteries plus bulbs. If you order online you get a 10% off code & pick up @ nearest store. Cheaper than Odyssey & longer warranty.
    I second that... the Optima is around 59 lbs I believe, and the X2 is around 79 lbs...lot more reserve and lead in that X2. I used to use the Optima's. but the reserve is low.

6. Member

You still making the Strainers John?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    You still making the Strainers John?
    Yes. I tried responding to your PM but it says your PM storage is full. I left you a voicemail on your cell. Call me.

8. Member
    Yes. I tried responding to your PM but it says your PM storage is full. I left you a voicemail on your cell. Call me.
    OK, I will get u

9. Member
    I’ve run 4 Northstar AGM31M for the past 4 years
    and not a problem what so ever. High cranking and
    high reserve. Any questions PM me

10. Member
    Advance Auto Parts part #31S30 (Carquest brand HD farm and truck battery). Made by East Penn. I would say it's about the best battery you can get for your application and at a great price. I would stay away from the Optima batteries. They are not what they used to be. I've had 4 fail on me in the last 3 years. Never again.