2000 201d. Flow rite valves

I have a 2000 201d viper that one of the flo rites is leaking on. Does anyone have the part number for the new replacement ones?
    Thanks

2. Member
    I'm in the same boat (sorta). My flap on empty was letting water in the live well. I was able to remove mine but i'm not sure if they currently make one to match the kind i have (auto/empty/recirc). Flow rite website has pdfs and resource to help you out. I have not been able to find a part number for mine.

3. Member
    They make a rebuild kit for them, I just got done rebuilding mine but already threw everything away, I picked up the rebuild kit from my local marine dealer

4. Banned
    This is what I put on mine. I have a 190DC

httpd://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058SQWGU/?coliid=I1H8YY7O7YNUYI&colid=CWSCJCCPO9NK&psc=0&re f_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

5. Member
    Just call flowright. They are right in Grand Rapids, MI and have good customer service. You can order direct from them

6. Member
    If your control settings are RECIRC-EMPTY-AUTO and the cable attaches at the rear of the valve, it is part #MV-03-RN01 (green lever). If the cable attaches at the front of the valve it is part #MV-03-FN01 (orange lever).
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200