CB Foil. Any negatives?????

Just received my CB Foil I ordered after reading many threads regarding how it can help my XRS get out of the hole. After I ordered it, I came across a thread in the Mercury 3.0 liter forum that related to handling problems related to adding a foil to Merc TM 2 LU. Granted the concerned poster runs a Basscat which probably runs the LU farther below pad than Bullet owners and I could see that being more likely to cause a problem. The problem he related was that when crossing a large wake with the motor trimmed down that this could cause the foil to dig in and make the boat hook. Has anyone experienced this or other issues which they may attribute to the foil???

Here is the thread:
    showthread.php

Any commentary appreciated.
    2015 Bullet 21XRS, 2021 250 Pro XS 4s - 3B014359

No issues on a bullet

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Banned
    I've ran one on a basscat and bullet. No complaints at all and to give you an idea of how good they work I can stay on plane at 18mph with a 21ss 1.50" above pad. The boat has two powerpoles, hydraulic jackplate, 2 degree wedges, and a foil. The only con to the foil is having to drill the gearcase.

You should not have any issues. I only drilled 2 holes each side not 3....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

5. Banned
    No issues running them on a real boat. They are only in the water until you get up on plane.