Raymarine DragonFly 5 Pro with Navionics+ Card Need Bigger or Bolder Topo Numbers

I had a DragonFly 6M that had a connector problems and sent it to the factory, they didn't have anymore 6M series so they sent me back a DragonFly 5 Pro, it has been working nicely, I am running a Navionics+ card that gets updated weekly. So here is my problem, the topo map numbers are so small and thin that I really can't make them out, it's on the right side of the drivers console and is about an arms length away. So who would I write to about this problem, Raymarine or Navionics or both? If the numbers were in bold print or the next font larger it would probably cure the problem.
    Jerry "Rat-L-Trap" Lehman
    Never Enough "Traps"
    Triton TR-21 Merc Optimax 225
    Living Life Large at Toledo Bend

2. Member
    Raymarine Dragonfly has been discontinued, so there won't be any software updates or anything to address the font size.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info.
    Never Enough "Traps"

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I would thing that’s something on the map maybe and they could edit the map for bigger numbers. Might want to ask them about it.

5. Member
    I got a reply back from Navionics and they informed me that the font and the size of the font is determined by manufacture of the electronics. So I guess it is what it is.
    Never Enough "Traps"