Thread: 15' sea nymph

15' sea nymph

Picked up a 15' Sea Nypmh from a friend that I am going to turn into my little fishing machine. We have a lot of small lakes around that this little thing will be awesome to fish out of.

Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

Had to rip out the carpet as it is really ugly. I found that the floor in rotten so I am going to replace that a long with new carpet and TM.

Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

3. Member
    Good luck on your project. My first bass boat was a 16-ft Sea Nymph Bass Attacker with a 50 HP 4-cylinder Merc. Loved that boat.

4. Member
    That'll work! My first boat was a '67 14ft Alumicraft that a buddy helped put a complete floor w a casting deck in...garage sale pick up bow mount MotorGuide and a couple of Garmin 500's and I had my first "bass boat"! Good luck w build!!

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

If you haven't already, check out TBNation on YouTube - some good ideas for creating decks with lightweight aluminum framing, and dry storage bins from plastic storage crates.

i have to check that out. This is not my first boat but it will be my small lake and pond boat.

7. Member
    Nice little boat! You going small outboard or all electric?

Working on a small outboard right now. I have a electric TM for the back.

well got all of the flooring out of the boat, now to start building the floor back in place.

Bottom floor back in the boat. Started building the upper deck.

well weather has been really crappy lately and my shop is kinda tight. I did mange to mock everything up and get everything carpeted so far. This is what I have so far

12. Member
    Wow that looks great all finished up! Great job

13. Member
    What a big difference the floor & carpet made. Looking like your going in a good direction with the project.

It turned out nice.