I hate poachers....

They're useless trash.... The punishment isn't stiff enough as far as I'm concerned....

https://whnt.com/2019/01/27/alaskan-...hrieking-cubs/
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    No sir, not nearly enough penalties!!

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    That is disgusting! I would hope their hunting privileges would be taken for life! Those people have NO place taking any animal ever again! Things like that make us real Hunters look like animals to those that don’t know the difference.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    Should confiscate EVERYTHING they own, take both of them down on a river shoal when the salmon are running, stake them out, slit their guts, and let the Grizzlies play with them. Pure Trash!

5. Member
    They got off easy, very easy

6. Member
    I'm not even sure I'd call them poachers. Sick maybe.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Should confiscate EVERYTHING they own, take both of them down on a river shoal when the salmon are running, stake them out, slit their guts, and let the Grizzlies play with them. Pure Trash!
    Thats a little extreme. But definitely agree they both should have gotten at least 2 years of jail. But they did take a ton from them

Quote Originally Posted by jc1992 View Post
    Thats a little extreme. But definitely agree they both should have gotten at least 2 years of jail. But they did take a ton from them
    Letting the bears have at them like they had at the bears seems like justice to me.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

9. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Wow what a sportsman...NOT!!! I just got through reading about Chris Brackett then see this.
    I agree someone like that needs their privileges pulled for life.

10. Member
    2 yrs ago my buddy caught 2 guys pouching mule deer on his farm , he call the law and they couldn’t do anything cause he had no , no trespassing signs up , signs up now , I was hunting muleys last fall on my buddies farm and he was dropping me off at my hunting spot , we found tire tracks right past the trespassing sign and a blood spot where I set up my blind and scent area , I only had 4 days to hunt and we were pretty angry, these pouchers all should be drawn and quartered. And bear bait are to good for them.

11. Banned
    It is evident that with all their previous convictions they will break the laws again and again. Take all their hunting privileges for life to start after about 5 years in prison. Be required to wear a ankle bracelet for 5 more years. Take all their possessions that have anything to do with the crime. Mandatory life sentence if caught violating any game laws anywhere in the United States.