Boat Cover Recommendations

Looking for a good trailerable boat cover for a 2012 Pro Team 190. Any recommendations? Thanks

Dowco

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

3. Member
    Dowco.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

4. Member
    Dowco

5. Member
    Thanks folks.

6. Member
    I have had several dowco thru tracker, made to perfect fit for each model. They are great, would recommend the 1 with the ratchet tightening system. Much easier than all the straps. Worth the $, & I am a tightwad.

7. Member
    Bassenstose, I have that same cover right now and I should have called Tracker first to see how much a new one was but ordered a cover online. I got a new cover last week but had a tournament to get to so I didn't have time ti play with. Hope to check it tomorrow, weather permitting. This made-to-fit cover was $300, hope it fits.

8. Member
    My dealer put a Tumac cover on my 09 when I bought it. It is a aqualon type material. Been 10 years and just now starting to show it’s age. I highly recommend it. It trailers well.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater 2 View Post
    Bassenstose, I have that same cover right now and I should have called Tracker first to see how much a new one was but ordered a cover online. I got a new cover last week but had a tournament to get to so I didn't have time ti play with. Hope to check it tomorrow, weather permitting. This made-to-fit cover was $300, hope it fits.
    Topwater 2, Who did you order your cover from? And let us know what you think of it.

10. Member
    jeffro636, I ordered it from Cover Anything and talked with them directly over the phone to make sure we had the right measurements. I will try that cover on tomorrow and post about it then. My Dowco has been a great cover and I hope this C.A. cover is just as good.

11. Member
    It didn't fit, padding for the windshield was off by 3 feet and overall length was short by 3 inches, sides were long as well. They were very nice about returning it. Cover Anything customer service is A#1. Great price, wish it had fit. Called Bass Pro for a Dowco, $505+ tax.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater 2 View Post
    It didn't fit, padding for the windshield was off by 3 feet and overall length was short by 3 inches, sides were long as well. They were very nice about returning it. Cover Anything customer service is A#1. Great price, wish it had fit. Called Bass Pro for a Dowco, $505+ tax.

Thanks, $300 seemed too good to be true.

13. Member
    When you're on a limited income every penny counts. I'll save some more pennies and eventually get another Dowco.

look on FB marketplace there was someone from TX selling one for around $350
    Always Ready!

15. Member
    Thanks ChanceG, I'll check it right now.