Thread: Vexus pros???

Banned

Vexus pros???

Has anyone heard who might be jumping on with vexus?? Like to see what pros get on board.

Isn't one of the new guys fishing B.A.S.S running a Vexus? I thought I read this somewhere.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Why would anyone care?
    Pool 10

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    Why would anyone care?
    Agree. Does anyone really buy a boat because a "pro" runs that brand? What a joke. Personally I hope Vexus tells the leeches to look elsewhere for someone else to pay their bills. All the "sponsorship" does is drive the price up for WORKING customers!

5. Member
    Can anyone ask a question on here without the who care threads? If you don't care don't post on the thread.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    Can anyone ask a question on here without the who care threads? If you don't care don't post on the thread.
    Well I think the simple answer is—— we love making fun of you!
    Pool 10

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    Why would anyone care?
    Well, some "Pros" provide useful product feedback that aids in future designs and whether you agree or not, brand exposure helps drive sales.

Quote Originally Posted by M1RT View Post
    Well, some "Pros" provide useful product feedback that aids in future designs and whether you agree or not, brand exposure helps drive sales.
    I would also think that a pro would run their boat a lot harder than average folks. The result being that a manufacturer could spot potential weaknesses in their design much more quickly.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

9. Member
    I think Bill Day of Days Marine is running a Vexus this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Agree. Does anyone really buy a boat because a "pro" runs that brand? What a joke. Personally I hope Vexus tells the leeches to look elsewhere for someone else to pay their bills. All the "sponsorship" does is drive the price up for WORKING customers!
    Agree with this . Nothing I buy for fishing is based on if a pro uses it
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

11. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    WOW ! - you can sure tell it is getting cold outside

i think what "WSTUTTS" was asking was pure speculation curiosity, and no other reason .

12. Member
    I’m not being sarcastic in any way. I would never run a boat I didn’t see a pro running first. I copy everything they do to a T. I rig my boat exactly how they do or recommend I should. They have the most reliable and best running rigs in the world. Anyone who laughed at your post is a jackass. 99.9% of the people on here are haters that will never have the $$ or the smarts to build out a proper rigged ride with your favorite pros stamp of approval. Anyone who don’t like what I’m saying can kiss my ass.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matpuncher View Post
    I’m not being sarcastic in any way. I would never run a boat I didn’t see a pro running first. I copy everything they do to a T. I rig my boat exactly how they do or recommend I should. They have the most reliable and best running rigs in the world. Anyone who laughed at your post is a jackass. 99.9% of the people on here are haters that will never have the $$ or the smarts to build out a proper rigged ride with your favorite pros stamp of approval. Anyone who don’t like what I’m saying can kiss my ass.
    This is without a doubt one of the top 3 dumbest things I've read on BBC. And I've read some dumb stuff.

14. Member
    I totally agree this is supposed to be for vexus boat owners not for a bunch of haters with shit opinions

Quote Originally Posted by James 10 View Post
    I totally agree this is supposed to be for vexus boat owners not for a bunch of haters with shit opinions
    Somebody needs a bit of Desitin on that butt burn.

16. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbug View Post
    Click on Matpuncher’s about me page and it may tell you something about where his head is at at this time. I feel a little sorry for where he is in his life. Hope he gets the help he needs. Seems to be looking at Phoenix boats now after having Ranger boats for 20 years. Must have stumbled into the Vexus forum. Maybe he will stumble on out or maybe the drama will keep him here. We shall see.
    Dude has only 4 posts in just a week or so over a year (joined 7/25/2018). Before today, his last post was the end of August a year ago. Definitely a troller.

17. Member
    Naaaa just a bunch drama lmao