Thread: Good & Bad

Good & Bad

I went to the Knoxville fishing expo today.. WOW what a really good fishing show!!(GOOD) I never did see a single Bullet!(BAD) Did I overlook one?
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    I went to the Knoxville fishing expo today.. WOW what a really good fishing show!!(GOOD) I never did see a single Bullet!(BAD) Did I overlook one?
    None there. More fishing stuff than boats. Bunch marine has most and keeps others from being same brands. A lot of non boating items eats space.no bullet dealers left in Knoxville area. Madisonville marine sold out to yamaha no mercury or bullets
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

3. Member
    It was a good show but since I'm looking to buy a Bullet or Allison, I wished I could have spotted a few up close. I'm not buying new but still liked to have seen some. Hope you made it over to Dixie Custom Rods booth. I bought another drop shot rod Friday from Dewayne Wilson, the owner. You won't find a better rod or a nicer guy than Dewayne and they will always stand behind their products.

4. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 10ga View Post
    It was a good show but since I'm looking to buy a Bullet or Allison, I wished I could have spotted a few up close. I'm not buying new but still liked to have seen some. Hope you made it over to Dixie Custom Rods booth. I bought another drop shot rod Friday from Dewayne Wilson, the owner. You won't find a better rod or a nicer guy than Dewayne and they will always stand behind their products.
    I was at the New England Outdoors Expo today and Seven Lakes Marine (BBC sponsor too) had a 21xrs with a 250r Racing 4S there. Beautiful boat. Not sure what you’re looking for but thought I’d bring it up.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

Malone’s marine had a black silver pin SST at the Huntington boat show this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Birdboy View Post
    Malone’s marine had a black silver pin SST at the Huntington boat show this weekend
    I got an email from Malone’s about that show but this was my weekend to work.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

7. Member
    Where do you live in east tm? If you are close to Kingsport you are welcome to take a look at mine.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKER2702 View Post
    None there. More fishing stuff than boats. Bunch marine has most and keeps others from being same brands. A lot of non boating items eats space.no bullet dealers left in Knoxville area. Madisonville marine sold out to yamaha no mercury or bullets
    Reynolds Racing

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    Where do you live in east tm? If you are close to Kingsport you are welcome to take a look at mine.
    I'm close, in Morristown. I actually found a 2007 21 XDC and it's not too far away. I'm waiting to get everything done with the sell of my G3 HP200, hopefully everything will be done this week. I'm going to send you a message, got a question

10. Member
    I'm close, in Morristown. I actually found a 2007 21 XDC and it's not too far away. I'm waiting to get everything done with the sell of my G3 HP200, hopefully everything will be done this week. I'm going to send you a message, got a question
    Check you private message