Gambler Ultrex Install?

I have been debating on upgrading to the ultrex on my 2000 Outlaw. I’ve read some modifications had to be made on other Gamblers to make this work. My foot tray at the bottom is right about 9” wide, which is the width of the ultrex pedal. What have you guys done to make this work? Length won’t be any issues. My fortrex pedal fits with almost and inch of play side to side for what that’s worth. Thanks in advance!

DTS

2. Member
    You should only need to extend the stabilizer mount. I did mine 3"

3. Member
    How wide is the mount for the Ultrex (where it attaches to the boat) I bought an Ulterra and it won't fit between the two bow lights. Will an Ultrex fit? or do I need to move my lights? I have a 2002 Intimidator

4. Member
    Same width as the Fourtrex. I just put one on my boat
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

5. Member
    Well... wife and I discussed it and i will likely be waiting and just buying a new boat at the end of this year with all of the upgrades. So my outlaw may likely be for sale December time!

6. Member
    So i ordered and began the instal of my Ultrex today. I ordered the 52" version because of the big rollers on the river I fish. (oftentimes you need to really bury the motor down deep) Anyhow the damn thing hits my seat pedestal. I have to lower it completely down in order to stow it with 1/2" of clearance. Any of you guys have this problem?

7. Member
    I moved my TM back over to the side because of this problem especially when front pedestal was in. Now I have one 12" graph over my TM pedel and another 12" on the starboard side
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"