Buying power poles?

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kevin at kandkkustomzhydrographics is a great dude to do business with. Super fast shipping and great customer service. Text him anytime and he will respond. Best prices I could find too! Thanks a lot for all your help in purchasing my blades!

2. Member
    I will second that--all questions answered, great price--great service
    2007 Ranger Z21
    Yamaha SHO 250

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Appreciate the comments and the business of all our BBC members. We always offer you the lowest prices as well as provide you with 24/7 service before during and AFTER the sale with my personal cell number. Something no other dealer offers. It is what has made us the "go to" place for anything Power Pole here on the board. I also donate my time as a moderator of the Power Pole/Talon forum offering up help no matter what dealer you purchased from! If you in the market for Poles get ahold of us, as you can see and read on this board you wont be disappointed our feedback speaks for itself.

4. Member
    I recently made an order with K&K Kustomz myself for the power pole foot switches. The price was the best I found and shipping was extremely fast. Highly recommend these guys and will definitely do business again in the future.
    2012 Triton 21 HP Elite
    Mercury 250 Pro Xs

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We appreciate your business.