Capacity? Capacity sticker?

Does anyone here own an X70? The capacity sticker was missing when I bought this boat a few months back. I’m trying to get a new capacity decal for it from Garzon. I need to know capacites: Number or persons and weight of persons as well as boat, motor and gear combined capacity. I have a 150 and I think 175 is maybe the HP max? Can someone please fill me in? Or if someone that doesn’t have my exact model (X70) year 2000, tell me what size the capacity sticker is? 3x4, 6x4, or like the trackers I work on 4x4? Thanks guys. This is turning into a headache.

2. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

3. Member
    Yeah that’s where I got the 175 hp from but I can’t find the persons/lbs capacity. Thanks
    for the help

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkyarcher View Post

IM sent

5. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

I bet xpress will send you one for free or very low cost

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

7. Member
    My nearest Xpress dealer (2 hours away) won’t do anything through the mail or anything
    like that. They want me to bring them the boat. Let them inspect it. Wait for the sticker to
    come from the factory or whoever, then bring the boat back again for them to put the
    sticker on. I’m trying to avoid all that run around

Id call the factory. Ive gotten them before from them for other reasons and just showed up at the factory and walked out with them no issues

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Member
    My 2001 says 6 person's or 750 lbs
    1400 lbs. Person's, motor, and gear
    150 hp.
    Now Xpress told me if it was equipped with hydraulic steering the hp rating went to 200.
    I will try to get measurements. I have a pic but can't figure out how to post it.
    Chris.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cdubya View Post
    My 2001 says 6 person's or 750 lbs
    1400 lbs. Person's, motor, and gear
    150 hp.
    Now Xpress told me if it was equipped with hydraulic steering the hp rating went to 200.
    I will try to get measurements. I have a pic but can't figure out how to post it.
    Chris.
    You guys have all been super helpful. I have a sticker on the way
    and with those exact numbers. Thank you!!

11. Member
    Late to the game...man i've been out of the scene for a wile...kinda hard think of fast tins and bass fishin wen we are buried in 30+ inches of snow up here in the cold white nord.

Anyways i got a 2004 x70.

Plate says 175hp max but the construction of the boat is like a tank...purrdy shure you can hang a 200 on it. Mine is very similar to the x19, its just narrower from console up to the nose while the 19 is wider from there on up.

The 200hp of the same era like my 2004 xr6 is the exact same weight, just slight difference in the block to achieve the 200hp vs the 175/150.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It would hold a 300 but the coast guard has a formula for figuring max hp on boats under 20’1”. Thats why the newer x19 is 200hp- it has more area.

13. Member
    alli, that's cool to know.

My floater measures 18'10" so just 2 inches shy of the x19. I'm not sure of the early 2000s era 19s if they were .125 or .100 ga, mine is the latter.

I've checked the specs of other manufacturers and the one closest to mines is the ranger rt188 at 18'8". It also has a pad hull too but its rated for only 115hp max. Dimensionally it's almost the same as the x70 but it's got a better front deck layout. However the plate for the rt188 is rated much lower than mines......my bass boat can hold 6 people....that's unheard of nowadays for 18ft bass floaters. They sure don't make em like they used to...mines a keeper.

Yea its a keeper for sure. And i dont think the rt188 has a pad hull- the 198 does though. Ranger has always been conservative on their ratings.

15. Member
    Yea my mistake...i was thinking of the rt198p.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by el_taco View Post
    alli, that's cool to know.

My floater measures 18'10" so just 2 inches shy of the x19. I'm not sure of the early 2000s era 19s if they were .125 or .100 ga, mine is the latter.

I've checked the specs of other manufacturers and the one closest to mines is the ranger rt188 at 18'8". It also has a pad hull too but its rated for only 115hp max. Dimensionally it's almost the same as the x70 but it's got a better front deck layout. However the plate for the rt188 is rated much lower than mines......my bass boat can hold 6 people....that's unheard of nowadays for 18ft bass floaters. They sure don't make em like they used to...mines a keeper.
    My 2001 X70 is .100. Was .125 an option then?
    Curious as to why Taco has a 175 rating and mines 150????
    It will handle ANY 2.5 Merc if y'all got the balls to hang.