Thread: C-Map

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Hey guys,

I have an Elite FS9 came with C-MAP Contour+ and I’m at a point where I am very comfortable with it. But now, (while searching Google and YouTube for custom shading w/ Contour+) I find, that Contour+ no longer exists? I just bought this unit a couple of months ago! How can it not exist?

I cannot find any google articles for “C-MAP Contour+"operations.

Then I review my cmap account to find out what I actually purchased add-ins have installed (Contour+)..ok.

Then look at my subscriptions and see:

Discontinued subscriptions

You have 1 active subscriptions that we no longer provide for sale. These subscriptions will still work for as long as you subscribe to them, but if you cancel any these, you will no longer be able to purchase these again. Contact us if you have any questions on hello@c-map.com or via the app.

Bottom Line:

I'm looking for "how to turn-on HRB and Shading".

According to cmap compatibility charts, both HRB and Custom Shading (are imbedded) in Contour+.

Going to: Chart/More Options/Chart Options/
    does not allow selection of Shaded relief or No contours.

How do I enable my built in HRB and Custom Shading?

Thank you.

Ric Holland

2. Member
    Look at the CMap Reveal for Southeast every state that has precision so far is integrated into the Reveal along with Depth Shading,Lots of 1 ft contours, The CMap that comes in Carbons is not Total CMap but the Lives are on their 3rd update version in production shortly with Cmap Contours Plus. It is the best mapping built into a unit to date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12