Thread: Mass Shooting

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tdutton View Post
    This place is getting fugging ridiculous. There are 5 people dead. Five families changed forever. Who gives a flying shit what the hell anyone calls it? Get off the fugging agenda train. It's not a left vs right thing, it's a fugging tragedy. Ban me if you want to.
    My thoughts exactly . Some of you guys should really take a second look at what you have become.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    I posted a link. No commentary at all.
    What is wrong with some of you?
    Here is the title from the link: At least 5 killed in shootings at bank in Highland County

It was just slightly different than your subject line for the post. The incident is a crying shame. for everyone involved.
    At Least 5 Killed in Shootings at Bank in Highlands County

3. Member
    This place is getting fugging ridiculous. There are 5 people dead. Five families changed forever. Who gives a flying shit what the hell anyone calls it? Get off the fugging agenda train. It's not a left vs right thing, it's a fugging tragedy. Ban me if you want to.
    Exactly how i feel

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    My thoughts exactly . Some of you guys should really take a second look at what you have become.
    I feel for all of them and their families. I also feel for the tons of others that dont seem to get reported on. My point was I dont understand why we pick and choose on what to report of post is all.

5. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    well said!! i pray some of you guys get the help you seriously need........

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g352nv View Post
    I feel for all of them and their families. I also feel for the tons of others that dont seem to get reported on. My point was I dont understand why we pick and choose on what to report of post is all.
    I am only assuming this happened in his part of Florida
    Regardless who cares people are dead
    So disrespectful of you all

7. Member
    Amen my brother

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

9. Member

10. Member
    Amen brother, my thoughts also. Praying for everyone involved.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smithlakebass View Post
    Does it really matter if its considered mass shooting or not in your eyes people are dead. Some of you amaze me. Prayers sent
    Damn we finally agree on something. My thinking exactly.

Well said. I sit here in absolute amazement at times when I read some of the crap that some post on here and the fact that so many have absolutely no compassion whatsoever. Incredible!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Well said. I sit here in absolute amazement at times when I read some of the crap that some post on here and the fact that so many have absolutely no compassion whatsoever. Incredible!
    Well it certainly defines how and why fake news still exists. People are constantly dredging up the most terrible stories they can find to expound vitriol. This is a tragedy for the ones killed and their families, it must be a exorbitant feeling for those who continue to make these tragedies a part of everyday life.

Sorry for the victims but I will never understand how some think it is a badge to be the first to report these type of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Sorry for the victims but I will never understand how some think it is a badge to be the first to report these type of things.

16. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Will join in lifting those who’ll never again feel whole in the wake of this evil... and that’s exactly what it is... EVIL.

It’s a terrible thing that those folks lost their lives...

Will pray, too, for any who might be inclined to use this tragedy for.....

Well... I’ll just continue to pray for them.
    Who controls John Gill?

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Drain the swamp???

18. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaJim View Post
    I posted a link. No commentary at all.
    What is wrong with some of you?
    I know the answer but can't say. I am on Sanibel and have a buddy that winters in sebring. Was going to meet up and do some fishing but will wait a few days now. Sad deal for those victims.

Dale Sinclair original

19. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vaw121 View Post
    That’s just Florida being Florida. Praying for the survivors.
    Really?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vaw121 View Post
    That’s just Florida being Florida. Praying for the survivors.
    Really? for the families

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast