Phoenix Customer Service

I have to say you hear a lot about Ranger customer service and I know first hand about Bass Cat customer service but you don't really hear much about Phoenix customer service as a known. I purchased my new to me Phoenix a week ago and have contacted the office a few times with some questions about my boat. Tim with Phoenix has been awesome! I have called in and talked him directly or sent an email and he has quickly followed up with a call. He has really made me feel like I am the first owner of a brand new boat and a long time customer. Phoenix customer service definitely deserves the same notoriety as the brands above. Very happy I decided to go with a Phoenix not just because the boat is awesome, but the company is excellent as well.
    Last edited by A.J.; 01-23-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

2. Member
    Tim is a huge asset for them for sure. I don't think you hear about it so much anymore because it is so routine. If you do a search, a couple of years ago there were a lot of people surprised at the lengths they would go to make owners happy- sometimes just way over and above what would even be considered "great service". And it still happens all the time.
    2014 920/SHO

3. Member
    They are definitely at the top of the chain in customer service.

4. Member
    Indeed! Tim is a very valuable asset to Phoenix Boats for sure. Any time I have called the staff is all very kind, and Tim always returns my calls or replies to my emails very promptly. I have contacted Tim countless times since purchasing my boat, and he provides exceptional, unheard of customer service. I have owned other manufacturers boats, and I'm sure there may be other brands with good customer service; however, to what lengths, and how long after your purchase...... When others say no, or break out your wallet, Tim and Phoenix Boats says no problem! He's taking care of me right now, and I hope to get a chance to meet him and tell him how truly appreciated the Phoenix family is that we have him. I will own nothing else.

5. Member
    Tim is a great guy to deal with and as stated above a huge asset to Phoenix. He has set the bar high for others to shoot for.
    2013 Phoenix 920 Pro XP
    2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    You don't hear about them most likely because you don't need to call them much..

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Same here when i bought my "new to me" Phoenix a few years ago.....he (Tim) has always responded back to me, even when i emailed, he called instead of "replying".......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Top notch customer service. And if you have a great dealership(Anglers Port Marine in Warsaw Missouri) you are taken care of extremely well!!!!
    2018 Phoenix 919, Mercury 225 Pro XS
    2016 Triton 179TrX, Mercury 115 4s
    1995 Bass Tracker 175Pro, 40hp Force
    1985 Bass Tracker 1800 Johnson 150 (I called it the lead sled)

9. Member
    I have had similar experiences with Tim as well...always extremely helpful and always there to help AAA service!

10. Member
    I have not needed to contact Tim as my boat is brand new. (knock on wood). Along with Tim a shout out is deserved for Jeff in Production from my experience. During the build he, like described of Tim, was quick to reply to email or return a call. My boat was delayed due to motor manufacture but Jeff kept me up to date and gave me the best information he had. He talked to me like a friend and referred to my boat as "she" and it made me think they treat these boats as more than just a job, they treat them with pride. 100% satisfied with Phoenix Boats.

11. Member
    I have a boat on order, build date of early March, I called with questions about Humminbird Gen3s, boarding ladder, etc. I was called back within the hour, they had my order sheet in hand and answered every question and will be putting Gen3 units on the boat. I have been very pleased with Phoenix and my dealer so far and don’t expect that to change.

12. Member
    That’s awesome to hear! Too many horror stories from other companies. I’ve had the same great experience with the boat I own.

13. Member
    Top notch CS from Phoenix. No doubt about it.
    2019 Ranger z521c (RGR17030E819)
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4 stroke V8 (2B531611)
    RangerTrail (7J5BBDK20KF164876)

14. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    I have to say you hear a lot about Ranger customer service and I know first hand about Bass Cat customer service but you don't really hear much about Phoenix customer service as a known. I purchased my new to me Phoenix a week ago and have contacted the office a few times with some questions about my boat. Tim with Phoenix has been awesome! I have called in and talked him directly or sent an email and he has quickly followed up with a call. He has really made me feel like I am the first owner of a brand new boat and a long time customer. Phoenix customer service definitely deserves the same notoriety as the brands above. Very happy I decided to go with a Phoenix not just because the boat is awesome, but the company is excellent as well.
    Zeb said you stop buy work a week or two ago when I was there but you were gone before I knew about it. Nick's little one has been in the children's hospital in Louisville and...When you going to post some pictures of that Bird.

15. Member
    Hey Gene! PM sent.
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite