"Summit White" not bright white?

i just saw vexus boats in person for the first time at the sportsmens expo in sacramento california. the AVX1980 was white but it looked like a creamier shade of off-white to me. i was hoping it would be bright white like i see in photos. was it just the lighting or is vexus' "summit white" not a true white? thanks.

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Might have been the lights where you were, we only have one white we are using.
    i like the fact that it is a bright white, i know it almost matches my Ford's Arctic white perfectly ..

did it look any different than any of the post pictures of Vexus Boats Website pictures ?

3. Member
    thanks. i guess it was the poor lighting inside the show venue then that made the 1980 i saw look off-white. speaking of color, blue is glaringly absent. is there any consideration of adding a blue color scheme?

Quote Originally Posted by 21farms View Post
    thanks. i guess it was the poor lighting inside the show venue then that made the 1980 i saw look off-white. speaking of color, blue is glaringly absent. is there any consideration of adding a blue color scheme?
    Yes, BLUE (with silver trim) please!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yes, BLUE (with silver trim) please!
    2nd that pleas ....

6. Comanche warrior MassBass320v's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwa5bfish View Post
    2nd that pleas ....
    3rd!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBass320v View Post
    3rd!!
    absolutely! blue is the single most popular color in the world and it's not even close
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    Well, Vexus has the Sky Blue Metallic option available for the center consoles. So, they have the paint available in house.

9. Member
    I will be in a 2020 Vexus or Midnight Fox (blue) Ranger .... if blue not available in a glass Vexus it will be an easy decision ....