Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdawg View Post
    Umm marketing pitch.......an aluminum boat with some fibreglass bolted to it.....

Although it does seem to be a well designed rig, and I mean no disrespect so no one go get all butt hurt, but I am waiting to see if reality matches the hype. 5 years from now, I may give them serious consideration.

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I love my 2006 Triton SP-185 but if I stay in an aluminum boat I will definitely be looking at that 1880 or 1980 when it comes time to get a new rig. They look like more than “just” an aluminum boat. I really hope they make it and I can’t wait to see the ‘glass rigs!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

3. U.S. Navy, Retired
    Different rigs for different folks. Of course Vexus will be defended here on the Vexus page, and it should be. If you want/own a Vexus, then it is the right boat for you. I own a Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW and it has been a great boat for 11 years. I will be picking up my Lund 1875 Pro V Bass XS when the snow clears and I'm sure it will be just as great. If the Vexus were a year or two older I would have definitely looked at them. But because I will not be getting one does not mean it isn't the perfect boat for somebody. We all buy a boat because it's what we can afford or we like something or everything about it. There just is no reason to cut somebody down because of what they are floating on. (Which I heard about while on my tin) We all get them to fish out of. Anyway... Can't wait to meet a Vexus on the water and tell them what a beautiful boat they are fishing out of!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sayner View Post

Although it does seem to be a well designed rig, and I mean no disrespect so no one go get all butt hurt, but I am waiting to see if reality matches the hype. 5 years from now, I may give them serious consideration.
    So far it has lived up to the hype for me. I traded in a 2017 glass rig and have zero regrets
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12