Banned

Cool Wining is new pasttime of 'no fair league'

This article was on Yahoo Sports written by Dan Wetzel. You guys should read this. What the man fails to mention is " What are refs for anyway, with the number of them on the field you would think at least one of them saw the "blatant no call". Sure looked like at least one of them was watching the play as it was happening. Yet he says we need to just get over it and quit wining. We are acting like Babies. This just pissed me off for several reasons. I get it, we will never get a chance to reverse this, but it happened which nobody can deny. Should new rules be brought in to keep this from happening again? The answer is yes. He made it sound like the refs just missed it and there was no bias. Maybe, but my question is this. In sports of any kind have there not been what I would term as " Trying to fix games for personal or financial reasons. And with instant replay where it is shown over and over, when does the review from upstairs come in. Is that not what is supposed to keep things like this from happening. Sorry for the rant, but speaking out for bad calls is not whining.

2. Member
    I`ve never seen a call or no call so badly messed up in my entire life of watching or playing sports. Can`t make this one better but with all the national attention
    it has acquired maybe will change review rules going forward. But I hope the Frank (The Strong Arm) Damico law suit works !!!!

3. Member
    weird random thought - no foil hat here, just a random thought....

what if nfl conspired in an odd way to make bad officiating be the story of the year, sorta overshadowing the political story that was the past season?

4. Member
    The NFL is controlled by Vegas, plain and simple
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    The NFL is controlled by Vegas, plain and simple
    This too much money involved it’s not about the sport.

Well the pats won because a high level professional player couldnt bother to line up behind the neutral zone. "you had one job!"
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KHNC View Post
    Well the pats won because a high level professional player couldnt bother to line up behind the neutral zone. "you had one job!"
    not even close to the same.