Goby King

Social Security scam call

If you guys want to have some fun with Baghdad Bob and his merry band of scammerss tonight, call 214-705-2824. He left a voice mail that there is fraudulent activity on my social security number and I need to call immediately to avoid legal prosecution against me. I called 5 times and they hung up on me every time. First time I told them my phone number was 867-5309 and my name was Jenny. I think that joke was lost on them. Next time I told him I was Amish and didn't believe in phones.....another lost joke. The next 3 calls were met with immediate hand-ups!

2. Member
    I'll do it as soon as I can get to my coworkers desk.

3. Member
    They have already targeted you. If I call as you suggest then they will target me. No thanks

Hahahaha! Today, first thing this morning, we got multiple calls from our grandson (don't have one), saying that he was in a car accident in NC and needed us to send $$$. This is not a new scam, but it was our first time of being so blessed... Tough chit, MF'r!
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

One of our guys got the call last week and our phone guy can put a fake number on them and they called so many times they quit answering

Quote Originally Posted by DURASPANK View Post
    I'll do it as soon as I can get to my coworkers desk.

7. Member
    The latest scam call I get is they are going to turn off the power at my parents house they have a crew thier right now just waiting to to told to turn it off. The funny thing is both my parents have passed away for more then 7 years. We sold the house so I tell them to please turn it off since I'm mad at my parents and want them to suffer in the cold. The guy asked me would you really let your parents freeze.
    John the Garage Doorman

My co-worker got an IRS call from Special Agent Akmed. We proceeded to call them about 400 times over the next 3-4 hours. They finally ended up begging us to stop calling. Good times!

9. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Free entertainment is hard to get. Have fun with them.

10. Goby King
    Quote Originally Posted by magnet View Post
    My co-worker got an IRS call from Special Agent Akmed. We proceeded to call them about 400 times over the next 3-4 hours. They finally ended up begging us to stop calling. Good times!
    I annoyed that caller enough that she told me to go kill myself!

You need to put that number in the paper listing free goats.