Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Satellite bill, getting tired of the increases.

Yet again another rate increase, has anyone ever called these clowns and got them to drop the price?

Everybody I talk to say to get the wife to call and they drop price by half and send you a hooker .

3. Banned
    Yes sir, did it a few months ago, save myself 60 a months. Their attitude changes when I told them to come get there shit or I could send it to them in pieces.

4. Banned
    Good, figured they be non-negotiable.

They will deal but it’s still cheaper to cut the cord and get a streaming package.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    They will deal but it’s still cheaper to cut the cord and get a streaming package.
    Only if he already has internet. We don’t so cutting the cord would be a wash if not even a little more between paying that and the streaming

7. Member
    A while back I called and finally got somebody that would go thru some different options instead of the usual b.s. Almost cut my bill in half and I only lost the golf channel. They dont ever just up my bill though. It's always $77 and change

Call and tell them you want to cancel. It'll blow your mind how much they drop the price.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Call and tell them you want to cancel. It'll blow your mind how much they drop the price.
    Exactly, called them a few months ago to cancel and for them to come and get their stuff, I ended staying but not until i turned all their offers down and actually went into their disconnect part of it, actually set a date, but then i had a change of heart and decided to take their last offer of over 40 dollars less a month. It took about 45 minutes on the phone but it saved me almost 500 dollars a year.
    2005 2200 Gambler 2005 Merc 250 Racing XS

10. Member
    As stated above. I have to call and tune those a holes up every year or so. They will bring it back down. A one time only for being such a loyal customer yadayada. Seems to be protocol

I called to cancel mine a year and a half ago. They offered to knock $25 or $30 bucks a month off it. Told them not good enough, too expensive and to send me a box to return the stuff. Next day got a call and they offered it to me for $72 bucks a month for two years and gave me Sunday ticket free for a year. It was a substantial savings. Contract is up in July and don't think I will renew - don't really watch it much anymore

12. Scraps
    I'm cuttin' the cord. Only cable alternative in the area doesn't have Outdoor Channel. Sling TV has a nice outdoor package for like $5 a month. My base fee is $203 a month right now. Added charges it's $250 a month. TV, internet and home phone that I don't use.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

13. Member
    If it's DTV when you call ask to speak to loyalty rep and tell them you are thinking of dropping them because of high price. I also received -$60 per month for a year.
    Bass Boat