Thread: Pats vs Rams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned
    New Orleans fans if you dont want to watch the pats and Brady take My Ram's apart for 4 quarters
    Then they are going to be showing NCSI: New Orleans Rerun's on TNT channel during the superbowl.

2. Banned
    New Orleans fans if you dont want to watch the pats and Brady take My Ram's apart for 4 quarters
    Then they are going to be showing NCSI: New Orleans Rerun's on TNT channel during the superbowl.

3. Member
    How could you not go with Brady & Patriots he is greatest quarterback ever he never panics, it should be a good game. GO PATS.

4. Member
    No dog in fight but if there is a D-coord that has Brady’s number it’s Wade Phillips. Rams D reminds me of Giants when they beat 18-0 pats. No down field threat will hurt them this game.

5. Member
    No dog in fight but if there is a D-coord that has Brady’s number it’s Wade Phillips. Rams D reminds me of Giants when they beat 18-0 pats. No down field threat will hurt them this game.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta Bob View Post
    So you have not seen this action, and why does he never met the other quarterback after the game on the field? poor sportsmanship and the deflate gate an doubt he's good when he gets his way.!
    After the game he went to the Chiefs locker room to see Mahomes and told him he played a great game . Being from Miami I am sure not a fan of Brady but that was a class move IMO

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion922 View Post
    They are very similar to the Giants. Nasty defensive line, great running game and a QB with a stupid look on his face.
    2001 Ranger R71
    Merc 125
    MinnKota 74# Maxxum
    Humminbird 999
    Humminbird 859

They don’t throw deep. Not their game.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

If they throw deep, Rams DB's will whack the recievers before the ball gets there, officials will overlook the obvious PI call, and Rams will win. So don't throw deep.

I hope the Rams play nice and deep to protect the long ball lol

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I hope the Rams play nice and deep to protect the long ball lol
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta Bob View Post
    So you have not seen this action, and why does he never met the other quarterback after the game on the field? poor sportsmanship and the deflate gate an doubt he's good when he gets his way.!
    hard to tell which posts are wishful thinking or just stupid haters trying to emulate rude-ness.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Its raining here today, I needed that !

I guess we should just give NE the trophy. Just like they should have given the Rams the Lombardi back in SB36 Pats may very well win as it is hard to bet against Brady's experience but after two week of the media saying the Rams don't belong there I think there will be some chips on their shoulders. I would not want to face a pissed off Aaron Donald.
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    I guess we should just give NE the trophy. Just like they should have given the Rams the Lombardi back in SB36 Pats may very well win as it is hard to bet against Brady's experience but after two week of the media saying the Rams don't belong there I think there will be some chips on their shoulders. I would not want to face a pissed off Aaron Donald.
    Suh is the guy they should be worried about - once voted the dirtiest player in the league by the other players. It will be interesting to see how he acts on the big stage.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    This just in, ​personal foul #99 defense, invading bradys safe space

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast