Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    You want to meet some place or are you driving here?
    You have to show me how to drive my Stroker first, then watch out...
    2003 Stroker/ 2002 300X.

2. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Let's hope for a early spring, I will be more than happy to help as much as I can.
    LeaLea

3. Member
    Well hell.. That comment got some stuff happening on this thread! Wags! Ya need to try and make the Ice Pirate Rally! Bigfkr.. you too! If y'all are scared to drive all the way to Missouri alone, I go right through Iowa on my way down.. We can caravan! lol... And if you can't drive your boat fast, the fishing should be great on Table Rock that time of year! just sayin!

Bigfkr... where's your place in Mn?

4. Member
    I've only driven the boat twice so far, so still learning. I was planning to bring some fishing gear to Ice Pirates if I get the boat ready in time.

I have some land over by Nevis. We are up there 6-8 times a year. I graduated from Walker.
    2003 Stroker/ 2002 300X.

5. Member
    I know the area quite well.. I grew up on Leech lake, went to school 2nd through 11th grade at WHS, worked at Reeds sporting goods when they were way smaller than they are now.. lol.. small world!

6. Member
    Indeed it is. I'll let you know when we come up there. You could show me where the fish are on Leech. There's another Stroker that lives in Park Rapids, my nephew knows the owner. We could all get together and really terrorize the bass.
    2003 Stroker/ 2002 300X.

7. Member
    The blue and white one with the 250 xb on it... Been years since I've seen that one.. Fished a derby or two against him.. He didn't like driving it above 80 back then anyway..

8. Member
    Kieth, I haven't seen you on this board this much in years. Good to see you participate, you bring a ton of knowledge and experience. We met back at the 08 Stroker rally, can't believe it's been 10 yrs.

9. Member
    There was a blue and white one for sale a couple years ago, don't remember the town. Maybe Alexandria... The one in Park rapids is red and black. He does the local bass leagues.
    2003 Stroker/ 2002 300X.

10. Member
    Lol.. Thanks Dean! Yeah, it's fun to be on here participating.. Ive mostly been trolling tho.. gotta keep up on you guys! haha..

That's right Bigfkr.. He bought it maybe 2 years ago now? (the red and black one)... The blue / white used to have a place on Beltain... Not sure what happened to it tho.. You need to try and make the Ice Pirate Rally.. If the walleyes are biting, they are some of the best tasting ones I've had.. And they love jerk baits! lol

11. Member
    Yep, he's had it 2 or 3 years. My nephew introduced us when I was still looking for a boat. I got the impression it isn't set up right or something. He talked like he was only getting around 80 with a 300xs. He knew the guy with the white/blue one and gave me contact info. It needed some work and the guy stopped responding to my texts. Not sure if it ever sold. Didn't know it was on Belle Taine, he must have moved. I can get into Belle Taine from my place but it would be faster to trailer it there...

Never been much for walleye, but if they're biting I'd give it a try. I plan to get down to the Ice Pirates, assuming I can get the boat done. Lots of stuff to redo.
    2003 Stroker/ 2002 300X.

12. Member
    I mounted a Lowrance HDS 12 in the coffin up front

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12