Thread: Carpet

Carpet

How much carpet is needed for a '08 21X HP? Rear deck with lid edges measure 82". Basscat carpet only measures 84", which is what I wanted. I wanted 8.5' x 25'. Has anyone used the Basscat carpet on a 21' triton.

I just did my TR22. Ordered 25’x8’5 and had some left over

And that was enough for the lids as well? Tried to find a video of the cutting the carpet but can only find some doing the compartment lids. If you know of any good ones, let me know.
    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Yep, that covered the entire boat. I didn’t watch any videos but I used fabric scissors for the large cuts and a razor blade for edges.

I used the old carpet as a template for cutting the new carpet.

Hopefully I can use mine as a template also. Only video I watched was Ranger. They make it look so easy but I'm sure that wasn't their 1st one. They do make it look easy, which I know it isn't. I want to use the Syntec but is really hard to find it. Basscat, from what I hear, uses that in 24oz but they only have it in 84", (7"). But they only have 4 colors. The 16oz is plentiful but want at least 20oz. I will probably contact ranger but they have no carpet colors on line but they do use Syntec. I do know only a few manufacturers make carpet but they don't advertise what is it (like Syntec). Where did you get your carpet if you don't mind me asking.
    Thanks

Marine flooring plus on eBay

8. Member
    If you are keeping the boat get syntec carpet. On the newest boat styles Ranger uses a computer and it cuts the pattern out. I know of this per their parts department.
    Message sent

Quote Originally Posted by javelin90 View Post
    If you are keeping the boat get syntec carpet. On the newest boat styles Ranger uses a computer and it cuts the pattern out. I know of this per their parts department.
    Message sent
    Can they do a Triton, since it's their family now?

Sent you a PM