Thread: Mean 15 value

Mean 15 value

I bought a 1990 mean 15 as a project but I need the motor for another boat as I struck something with the lower unit and destroyed it. So it’s just a project hull and trailer. Both have up to date paperwork. The floor is a little soft around one drain about a 12”x12” area. The carpet is rough and should be replaced. I pulled the gas tank, cleaned it and purchased new pumps but have not installed them. I am thinking of listing it locally but don’t have much to compare it to. Does anyone know what I should ask or expect to sell it for?

About 1k.

3. Member
    I just bought a 1986 Mean 15 6 months ago with a 90 mercury. Carpet is also needing replaced & trolling motor works, with trailer. Paid $2,400.00, keep in mind everything out here tends to be more expensive than the rest of the country be it new or used.
    I thought I stole the boat @ $2,400.00, so $1,000.00 for a hull & trailer seems reasonable to me also. Shame your selling it, you will bemore than happy if you cleaned it up & picked up a motor @ a good price. Great boat to take out by yourself & tow around, let alone when you open her up on open water!

Robert Lafreniere
    Lomita, California
    1986 Champion Mean 15
    1986 Mercury Tower Of Power 90hp

4. Banned
    It a good boat to rebuild, they don't make small glass boats like that anymore period!