Thread: Cheap Shells

Cheap Shells

If you are looking to stock up on some cheap shells, Walmart has their Winchester shells on clearance. Their super X shells are $5 a box and their Drylok are $9 for 3 inch and $11 for 3.5 inch. If you buy 10 of the Drylok, Winchester has a $5 per box rebate until the end of the month. I got a case of 3.5 in Dryloks for $60, they usually go for about $20 a box. Just have to find a Walmart that still has them.

2. Member
    tried a couple of times to get my rebates and after much a do, it would time out. after spending a couple of hours trying different days I just gave up. still cheap enough and only was able to pick up 3 boxes so I just quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    tried a couple of times to get my rebates and after much a do, it would time out. after spending a couple of hours trying different days I just gave up. still cheap enough and only was able to pick up 3 boxes so I just quit.
    I just printed off the rebate from Rogers and sent it in. Hopefully I get the rebate.

4. Member
    I’m hoping to find some. I called the local ones here and they said they didn’t have them. That’s super cheap for steel

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I paid $7 A box for 10 boxes of the 3.5 Winchester. They had bbq cheaper the following week, but I already had plenty.
    Last edited by Roddy; 01-23-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Cut open a super X shell and see whats inside before stocking up on a bunch. I cut open a #2 shell and the bbs were like potatoes and some were even hollow. Garbage IMHO.
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Cut open a super X shell and see whats inside before stocking up on a bunch. I cut open a #2 shell and the bbs were like potatoes and some were even hollow. Garbage IMHO.
    Saw someone that posted a picture of the insides of a heavy shot shell the other day that looked just like that as well. The BB's weren't uniformed at all and that was a $30 a box shell.

8. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    They are fast and patteren pretty good even if tgey have some potato shot.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

9. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    They are fast and patteren pretty good even if tgey have some potato shot.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

10. Member
    I bought a case of Herters 3.5” number 2s for $9.88/box and a case of 3” number 1s for $7.88/box out of Cabelas. 1550 fps; not sure about quality, but will be fine got Canada.