Question Looking for feedback on new Pantera Classic ride, performance and stabilityI

I am in the market for a new/new to me boat and the Pantera Classic is at the top of my list. I have owned 3 of the old style classic and a 2014 P2. Loved them, except the narrow front deck, would always go back to a Ranger. Looks like the new classic has addressed the narrow front deck and has tons of storage. I have not got to see one in person or ride in one. I was hoping to find some feedback from someone that has ran and fished out of one.
    Looking to see how it rides, holes shot and performance with a 200 proxs.
    More importantly how it fishes and how stable is a fishing platform is it. I appreciate any and all feedback in advance.

Thank You,

Brian
    Last edited by bspalding; 01-21-2019 at 07:43 AM.

2. Member
    Rockwell Marine has one in stock give Tommy a call 972-771-4442 not a bad drive over there from Tyler.

3. Member
    Guess no one has one

Rode in one and was very impressed. Cut the waves very well. Sorta reminded me of riding in a champion from the mountain home days. I'd get one as the front deck is bigger than a P2. I had a P2 back in 14.

5. Member
    As much as I really like my P2, I would like more room up front, and the Classic will be my next rig. Here is some feedback from BCB and one owner:

#1001-12-2019, 02:32 PM
    A previous post from BCB:

The 200 Pro XS is a great pairing on the Classic, We do have one of those in the field with reports of lower to mid 70's from the dealer. Great low-end torque makes the hole shot on the Classic phenomenal.

From a Classic owner:

#1006-28-2018, 11:22 PM
    I've got a 2018 Pantera Classic with a 200XS on it. It's a sweet ride. I absolutely love it. It'll run 72 loaded with two people. The hole shot is unbelievable and it handles like a Ferrari. I'm running a 25 three blade fury. It's roomy under the steering wheel and has lots of storage. I went with the trailer upgrade on mine. I plan on ordering another one just like it in another month or so.

2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

6. Member
    Thanks Guys!!