Not impressed with this answer

Trying to get the package width of a 176. Sent a message to info@chargerboats.com. They sent me the width (beam) of the boat which I already know from the site. Asked again for package width and got this.....

"Yes the trailer is wider, by how much I can't tell you without being measured. EZ Loader manufactures our trailers you might give them a call and see if they can look up the info.Thanks,
    Charger Boats"

Really? Business must be pretty good.

2. Banned
    Probably don't have a trailer on site for a 176. They gave you an honest answer and the manufacturer of the trailer... I guess he could have given you the contact number... From what I've heard they are busy...

You'd probably get an answer here... Anyone have a 176 that can answer the gentleman's question???... Dan

3. Member
    You're right, not the best answer. I would check with this dealer as he has a 181 in stock. I am pretty sure they are darn near the same boat as a 176? And by the way, you will never be able to beat this price on a new one!

https://huntsville.craigslist.org/bo...781083407.html

Good luck!

4. Member
    A 186 with a single console? I thought they only came with duals?
    Pool 10

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    A 186 with a single console? I thought they only came with duals?
    It is a 181, not a 186. Typo on their part

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Trying to get the package width of a 176. Sent a message to info@chargerboats.com. They sent me the width (beam) of the boat which I already know from the site. Asked again for package width and got this.....

"Yes the trailer is wider, by how much I can't tell you without being measured. EZ Loader manufactures our trailers you might give them a call and see if they can look up the info.Thanks,
    Charger Boats"

Really? Business must be pretty good.
    Wow, they don't seem to need your business, I'd move on down the road to other brands

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Most trailers at the fenders are going to be right at 8'

8. Banned
    They don't build them so I doubt they keep the specs for them they told you who makes it not sure what else they could do?

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    They don't build them so I doubt they keep the specs for them they told you who makes it not sure what else they could do?
    Walk onto the production floor and measure one They must ship them on a trailer. Or maybe they could make the call if they don't have one in progress. I am sure they would get a quicker response than I would from EZ loader which at this point is none. Not bashing here, I just need an answer to a simple question.

10. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    None on the floor it’s a pretty limited build as most want a 21 foot boat ,now that we can get you a trailer width pretty quick but I don’t even know if ez loader keeps that kind of info at hand.

11. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    None on the floor it’s a pretty limited build as most want a 21 foot boat ,now that we can get you a trailer width pretty quick but I don’t even know if ez loader keeps that kind of info at hand.