Thread: Rams vs saints

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Plain and simple both the saints and chiefs played like crap most of there games and let both the rams and the pats stay close and they both lost that pretty much the end of the story. And im sure the rams are going too have there hands full trying to stop brady. If you people want too go fishing during superbowl then go. There still playing with or without you so quit whinning like a bunch of little kids. It just a dam football game. The rams were on tv 9 time this year and i watch them play maybe 3 quarters all year i seen last 2 minutes and the overtime that it. Im not going to giveup a day of bowling a tournament or fishing to watch the superbowl. Ill wait tell feb 17th Daytona 500 almost here.

2. Banned
    Keep whinning

Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    I dont disagree with that, but they also had the luxury to see the slow motion replay to formulate that opinion. The refs on the field seen it once at full speed. Its an easy call in slow motion. Stuff gets missed at full speed.
    Yup easy to make the call from your chair and not on the field

4. Member
    I'm a saints fan...to a point. I don't live for the game like my family does.
    I fully believe the no-call on the PI took the Saints out the Super Bowl. Period.
    With that said, I also believe the Saints did not play like a Championship team. They haven't since the Cowboys skunked them.
    If they had played like the first part of the season, the Rams wouldn't have stood a chance.
    The Saints haven't played to their potential and didn't during the Rams game.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Peace and luv baby...peace and luv..

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Peace and luv baby...peace and luv..

9. Member
    A junior high football game is "just a game". It does not change my little world either way but I would love to know how much bonus money for the players/coaches was on the line. In a game lots of things happen, coaches screw up, players drop balls, calls are made that could go either way, or missed. But anyone that thinks this call was marginal or a let them play type of call is living in lala land. The DB was beat and his only chance to stop a touchdown was to take out the receiver. Didn't even try to turn to look at the ball to try to make a play and he beat the ball there by several feet. Any junior high referee would not miss that call. Lots of plays determine the outcome of games, but a no call that obvious and blatant missed by a professional referee should not. Still trying to figure out why he didn't want to talk to the other ref that was going towards him with looks like his hand on the flag, and was waved off. Anyway, regardless of what should have happened or did happen earlier in the game that could have had an impact on the game was in the players and coaches hands. This call was in an officials hands and cost the team a super bowl berth. I saw a report that stated one of the online gaming sites is refunding Saints/Rams bets, not that is bad.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    A junior high football game is "just a game". It does not change my little world either way but I would love to know how much bonus money for the players/coaches was on the line. In a game lots of things happen, coaches screw up, players drop balls, calls are made that could go either way, or missed. But anyone that thinks this call was marginal or a let them play type of call is living in lala land. The DB was beat and his only chance to stop a touchdown was to take out the receiver. Didn't even try to turn to look at the ball to try to make a play and he beat the ball there by several feet. Any junior high referee would not miss that call. Lots of plays determine the outcome of games, but a no call that obvious and blatant missed by a professional referee should not. Still trying to figure out why he didn't want to talk to the other ref that was going towards him with looks like his hand on the flag, and was waved off. Anyway, regardless of what should have happened or did happen earlier in the game that could have had an impact on the game was in the players and coaches hands. This call was in an officials hands and cost the team a super bowl berth. I saw a report that stated one of the online gaming sites is refunding Saints/Rams bets, not that is bad.
    Ram's player admitted he was beat and took him out to save a touchdown. Ref blew it anyway you look at like you alluded too.

11. Member
    bookies

12. Member
    Why didn't they call any of the three facemasks against the Saints? Heck, they didn't even call the obvious delay of game against the Saints. Seemed to me the Rams got shafted on a lot of no-calls earlier. Saints fans only see that one play but the refs did a poor job throughout the game.

13. Member

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Why didn't they call any of the three facemasks against the Saints? Heck, they didn't even call the obvious delay of game against the Saints. Seemed to me the Rams got shafted on a lot of no-calls earlier. Saints fans only see that one play but the refs did a poor job throughout the game.
    No doubt officiating has been terrible. That's on the league. By the way, it ain't just saints fans complaining. Lots of bad calls, but nothing that obvious. Also, the play clock we see is not the official play clock.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Every game has missed calls, bad calls through out the game. This wasnt one of those . This cost a team the trip to the Super Bowl. Plain and simple.

16. Member
    It's to the point where you expect the games to be decided by a play like this now. Buddy of mine has been telling me for years that Vegas runs the league. Im starting to believe him more every year. Thinking it's not has gotten to the point it's like still believing there is a santa Claus.

If the Saints tight end hadn't dropped the pass in the end zone on the first drive, this wouldn't even be an issue
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

18. Member
    Vegas told him to drop that pass in the end zone.

19. Member
    And still, 2 days later no fine for targeting.......I think Clay Matthews is due a refund for his fines if there is no fine on that play.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    If the Saints tight end hadn't dropped the pass in the end zone on the first drive, this wouldn't even be an issue

if the refs do their job its not an issue either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast