Thread: GMC vs Ford

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Toyota Highlander should fit your bill nicely.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. Banned
    Get a diesel Mercedes.... they pull a Bassboat with ease and the 4 I had were great as for the seats they are amazing....I just can’t swing them anymore as I stopped working.....

Quote Originally Posted by grayline View Post
    Sure that wasn't OBO??

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

4. Member
    You do realize you can shut it off right???

5. Member
    Somewhere Within the Southeastern Conference
    I think the topic has sharply been steered away from your initial question....I will admit I am a Ford guy, but I can attest first hand that as far as the topic you are inquiring about...the new Fords cannot be beat. I have a new F 150 and the seats, etc. are very similar to the Expidition. I just got back from a trip to the Chic. and we drove my buddies Youkon Denali...its only a 2.5 hour drive, but after about 45 minutes I was regretting not volunteering to drive...the seats in my truck are just that more comfortable. Go and drive an Exp. and I promise you won't be disappointed. As far as the Benz comment...I don't think they are putting the diesel in the SUV any longer. Not a 100% on that, but I have a friend who has one that is several years old. He was recently thinking abkut getting another, but was complaining about only being able to get a gas motor on the new ones.

6. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Just look and drive at whatever brands you think you might want, then decide, and buy it. I've always had GM trucks and cars with the exception of one Ram I had for a couple of years. Those GM trucks have been great trucks for me. The Ram was a great truck too.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Seat fit is very personal, rent an Expedition for a weekend and take a trip to find out if you like it.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdawg View Post
    Get a diesel Mercedes.... they pull a Bassboat with ease and the 4 I had were great as for the seats they are amazing....I just can’t swing them anymore as I stopped working.....
    I have a '19 Denali 2500HD Duramax for towing, and it rides just fine.

9. Member
    The Yukon or Expedition is for the Wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12