Thread: Chiefs vs Pats

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Capw View Post
    The Chiefs lost. Get over it. If they didn't wait til the 3rd quarter to start playing, maybe they would be going to the SB.
    Yep Pats beat them and are going to the SB!

2. Banned
    NFL has become a joke with all the penalties for roughing the passer and changing rules to protect everyone. Man up or stay at home. These guys are paid millions to what is becoming flag football. Oh, the defensive player on KC guarding Gronk should be fired. From what I seen he threw the game and never once tried to stop a pass from getting there. I don't watch much football or any pro sports because they've all become a joke. Watching what little I did yesterday confirmed it. Oh well won't bother me any to not watch another super bowl, haven't watched a complete one in years.

Quote Originally Posted by TR21Bassin View Post
    NFL has become a joke with all the penalties for roughing the passer and changing rules to protect everyone. Man up or stay at home. These guys are paid millions to what is becoming flag football. Oh, the defensive player on KC guarding Gronk should be fired. From what I seen he threw the game and never once tried to stop a pass from getting there. I don't watch much football or any pro sports because they've all become a joke. Watching what little I did yesterday confirmed it. Oh well won't bother me any to not watch another super bowl, haven't watched a complete one in years.
    VERY insightful. Wish you watched more football so you could provide more gems like this.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    VERY insightful. Wish you watched more football so you could provide more gems like this.
    Thanks but I've got more to do with my time than watch over paid folks in all the Pro Sports.

Thanks but I've got more to do with my time than watch over paid folks in all the Pro Sports.
    Just kidding with you....but since you came back for more....why post on the NFL if it is such a joke to you?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Just kidding with you....but since you came back for more....why post on the NFL if it is such a joke to you?
    Because I spent time watching the playoff games yesterday and it reminded me how big of a joke it has become.

7. Banned
    Chiefs DC should have tapped into Romos headset...atleast he knew what was going on.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    The nose of the football is the line of scrimmage. Refs don't care if center takes the ball back ten yards
    Completely not true. Wow.

In American and Canadian football, a line of scrimmage is an imaginary transverse line (across the width of the football field) beyond which a team cannot cross until the next play has begun. Its location is based on the spot where the ball is placed after the end of the most recent play and following the assessment of any penalty yards.
    2001 Ranger R71
    Merc 125
    MinnKota 74# Maxxum
    Humminbird 999
    Humminbird 859

9. Member
    But you have plenty of time to comment about them after the game.

Makes sense
    2001 Ranger R71
    Merc 125
    MinnKota 74# Maxxum
    Humminbird 999
    Humminbird 859

Quote Originally Posted by TNRanger View Post

In American and Canadian football, a line of scrimmage is an imaginary transverse line (across the width of the football field) beyond which a team cannot cross until the next play has begun. Its location is based on the spot where the ball is placed after the end of the most recent play and following the assessment of any penalty yards.
    But Rude is never wrong
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

11. Banned
    But you have plenty of time to comment about them after the game.

Makes sense
    Yup because it reinforced why I don't watch it.

Yup because it reinforced why I don't watch it.
    Look forward to your super bowl insight that you will claim your not watching lol

13. Banned

The line of scrimmage begins at nose of football. The center is the only one allowed in the neutral zone between rear of football and nose of football. Read Dee Ford's interviews, you will not hear him say one thing about seeing the "imaginary" line, you will hear him talk about seeing the ball though. Also you can clearly see that the ball is not on the make believe line.

Do you have or have you seen a down the line shot? That's odd that we only see an over the shoulder shot of a crayon line, don't you think? Furthermore, I'm sure Wikipedia has a page about imaginary dragons, doesn't mean it's smart to use it as a source of info.

The line of scrimmage begins at nose of football. The center is the only one allowed in the neutral zone between rear of football and nose of football. Read Dee Ford's interviews, you will not hear him say one thing about seeing the "imaginary" line, you will hear him talk about seeing the ball though. Also you can clearly see that the ball is not on the make believe line.

Do you have or have you seen a down the line shot? That's odd that we only see an over the shoulder shot of a crayon line, don't you think? Furthermore, I'm sure Wikipedia has a page about imaginary dragons, doesn't mean it's smart to use it as a source of info.
    Rude, you have lost your marbles dude. The ref is on the line of scrimmage and made the call. Your going to need to see a cardiologist if the Pats winning a football game is this stressful where you cant see straight
    Ranger R81VS, Mercury 175EFI w/ 25 Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by turfy49431 View Post
    Rude, you have lost your marbles dude. The ref is on the line of scrimmage and made the call. Your going to need to see a cardiologist if the Pats winning a football game is this stressful where you cant see straight
    Don't waste your time. I've been suggesting he give it up for years now. He has issues.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post

18. Member

You are so fundamentally wrong but I know I am waisting my time.

If you really think the official line of scrimmage is where the nose of the ball is after the center moves it back then that honestly explains a lot about your radical football opinions. I really hope a down the line photo comes out just to see what excuse you will transition to next.
    2001 Ranger R71
    Merc 125
    MinnKota 74# Maxxum
    Humminbird 999
    Humminbird 859

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post

You are so fundamentally wrong but I know I am waisting my time.

If you really think the official line of scrimmage is where the nose of the ball is after the center moves it back then that honestly explains a lot about your radical football opinions. I really hope a down the line photo comes out just to see what excuse you will transition to next.
    What other imaginary lines do you see in the picture? Maybe a blatant illegal formation directly in front of ref? funny how ref was blind to one but clearly seen the other.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast