Thread: Game cameras

Game cameras

I had pretty good luck with Moultrie and Stealth. 3 years at best as far as lasting without any problems. Has anyone have suggestions of good cameras?

Browning

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I use cuddeback e3’s. Looks like they phased them out with a new model. I got 5 e3’s and have had one problem with my oldest one and it was my fault. Opened it up and a battery had exploded over the summer and toasted the wire spring on the negative side. A little southern ingenuity and it’s been functioning all winter. I believe the new cuddeback model is the silver series and appears to be the same cam ina different case. Will add one to the collection this summer

4. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    I've been using Bushnell's since they came out. I had 11 Bushnell cameras the only one not working was stolen. I broke the lens out of two which Bushnell replaced.

I have a Browning (was a gift)that's doing ok not a great pic compared to my Bushnell's.

I've owned several Moultrie they gave problems and killed batteries.

I had a Wildgame Nation that never worked. New it was taking 1/2 picture. Took it back to where I bought it got it replaced, tried it at home it took two pics and then they were all blacked out after that. Took it back and got another Bushnell.

5. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    I've been using Bushnell's since they came out. I had 11 Bushnell cameras the only one not working was stolen. I broke the lens out of two which Bushnell replaced.

I have a Browning (was a gift)that's doing ok not a great pic compared to my Bushnell's.

I've owned several Moultrie they gave problems and killed batteries.

I had a Wildgame Nation that never worked. New it was taking 1/2 picture. Took it back to where I bought it got it replaced, tried it at home it took two pics and then they were all blacked out after that. Took it back and got another Bushnell.

I had a Cuddeback that got water in it and stopped working, warranty process was horrible so I got another Moultrie. All the Moultrie I own have worked flawlessly, but the trigger speed is dependent on how much you want to spend.

Ive had 2 Stealthcams and they are a complete joke.

As mentioned above I’ve heard good things about the Bushnells
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

7. Member
    The bushnell trophy cam I've had best luck with between bushnell, stealth cam and cuddyback. The bushnell are only ones running outlasted the rest by far.

My bushnell trophy finally crapped out on me this year. Had it for years and it was sent off for repair. Their CS is good. I replaced it with a Stealthcam, first and last of that brand.

My Brownings have been great.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

10. Member
    It all comes down to what you pay for your unit. I am running all brownings love them all but man my top of the line ones definitely out perform the bottom of the line. So in all if you get the top of the line from company x y or z your probably gonna have a pretty nice camera