HOW TO TIGHTEN HEADREST?

My driver seat head rest is loose on my Skeeter ZX and was wondering if the is a way to tighten it? I would think there is an access to screws or bolts to tighten the headrest but I don't want to screw up my seat looking around blindly. I posted this question on the Skeeter board but I know this board gets more traffic. Can anyone offer any guidance? I did a search but all I can find is loose and removal of headrests on R brand boats.

2. Member
    Nobody has dealt with this?

Not sure on a Skeeter, I have a Ranger and the screws that hold the headrest on are under the Ranger badge on the back of the seat. You have to pry the badge plate off of the base to access the screws. You have to be real careful not to break the plate. Post a pic might help.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

4. Member
    Well i pulled backrest of seat out (velcrow holds it in) there are four screws that tighted down two aluminium bars that go up through the seat and into the headrest. They where a little loose so i tightened them. However it didnt solve the headrest being loose. Still wobbles on the top of seat. I think i would need to get inside the headrest to tighten it from the inside at this point?

5. Member
    Call an upholstery shop. They can dismantle it and put it back together. Had a girl from flexsteel do mine and it turned out great. I have a triton tho.