Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo View Post
    I agree. Just trying to see if there is a way this gets turned around on the victim.
    The second best part is the message was just sent, If your thinking about it it could be the last time you think or breathe period.

2. Banned
    A neighbor reportedly said he was sitting his porch with his baby when two men showed up with large rifles.
    Definitely not an everyday occurrence in my neighborhood... Dan

3. Member
    I took a satellite look at that neighborhood. Didn’t see any bassboats parked in the area.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

4. Banned
    I took a satellite look at that neighborhood. Didn’t see any bassboats parked in the area.
    What IF they were out fishing? What if they were at the Marina being fixed. What if you were looking in the wrong neighborhood?

5. Member
    Take a look at the neighborhood and draw your own conclusions. If you have any skill it isn’t hard to find.

6. Member
    Neighborhoods don’t really dictate the target zone. Ours is upscale but ungated. Neighbor’s security cam caught a prowler in a back yard who tripped the motion detection light and responded by pulling a pistol from his sweatshirt pocket. Luckily nothing happened, at least that day. Owner posted pics from camera on neighborhood face book.
    i bought my first pistol the next week. More pistols and ARs to come. In my 60’s and never felt the need in Colorado, Texas, Kansas or Oklahoma till I saw that pic.

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’d love to see how many keyboard warriors would actually take the life of a human. I will hope you never have to. Most people hate thieves. Most people want to defend their homes and family. Most people don’t want to kill another human.

But, what do I know? I do love how when it suits them the news story is 100% correct, other times...the news only tells you part of the story. Be a tiny bit consistent please!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Consider the source of who wrote the article. Crappy journalism which stokes the coals of hate.

9. Member
    The TV station reporting this is dependent on what the police tells it. The police may not know what went down or they are not ready to divulge it.

I don’t see crappy journalism.

10. Member
    I have been watching for an update to this story and have not found one. Interesting that the most details of any news story came from overseas. (Unless they are making up some of the details the other reports didn't mention.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-invasion.html

Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I’d love to see how many keyboard warriors would actually take the life of a human. I will hope you never have to. Most people hate thieves. Most people want to defend their homes and family. Most people don’t want to kill another human.

But, what do I know? I do love how when it suits them the news story is 100% correct, other times...the news only tells you part of the story. Be a tiny bit consistent please!
    Walk into my home in the middle of the night and find out. Way too many meth heads in the country today, And your life doesn't mean a tinker's damn to them-- only their high does.

12. Banned
    The sad thing about this whole story is that one of them lived.

13. Member
    all these what ifs and different scenarios like the guy from texas said by law he had the right to do it case closed he is innocent.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Walk into my home in the middle of the night and find out. Way too many meth heads in the country today, And your life doesn't mean a tinker's damn to them-- only their high does.
    That is they way I feel also. I have NO idea what they might do to my kids or wife. My dad was military and taught to hit what I aim at. I would rather not have to shot someone but if they die because they broke into then that is on them.

15. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I agree with you guys, and would also end a life if anyone entered my home. I sure as hell don’t want to or talk about it as if I’d like to be in that position. I’ve seen way too many dead bodies, autopsies, pictures, videos as an attorney in murder cases. I’m pretty jaded when it comes to this stuff, trust me, you don’t want to kill someone. Every person I know who has killed a human has a hard time with it.

Im not saying you wouldn’t if you Had To, but living with yourself afterwards is another story.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234