Thread: Hey smokers ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cellophane and boxes out the window too.....

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keeferfish View Post
    Sweet
    I love when they flick them out the window!
    Me too. Especially when you are approaching from the opposite way while you are pulling your boat and it lands in the cockpit.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Don't worry about it fellows. The anti-smoking Nazis are winning more all the time. They are trying to pass a law here for it to be illegal to smoke in your own car when a child is present. Their reasoning is its the state's responsibility (not the parent) for the welfare of the child.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

4. Member
    I'm a smoker, no sense in that. I wouldn't like seeing that anymore than I like catching a beer can or wrapping a sammich bag around my lower unit.

Quote Originally Posted by jc1234 View Post
    Don't worry about it fellows. The anti-smoking Nazis are winning more all the time. They are trying to pass a law here for it to be illegal to smoke in your own car when a child is present. Their reasoning is its the state's responsibility (not the parent) for the welfare of the child.
    Why would someone smoke in a sealed up car with a kid?

6. Member
    My parents smoked in the car with windows up. It's a messed up thing to do.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em. Hell, I don't give a happy damn. Just don't throw that shit out the window or pile the butts up on the ground. One of the ways to find a good catfish spot in Oklahoma.....A couple empty 30 packs of keystone lites and a bunch of butts.

8. Member
    What parent wouldn't want to force their kids to have to breathe in that poison??

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    Sooooo, lumping all smokers in with this dumb ass? Calling us ALL scumbags, another says POS, and another equates us to arsonist?

Huh! 2 words come to mind, one starts with an F and the other starts with Y. You should be able to figure that out since you are so superior.
    Post of the year, well put. I’m a smoker and I don’t do all that has been mentioned.

10. Member
    we were on COCO beach years ago and there were as many butts as seashells.

11. Member
    Ashholes for sure. Cigarette butts take 1,000 years to decompose.
    I’d love for the police to catch them AND charge them with litttering, for each butt.
    And the judge to make them police the parking lot for 100X what they tossed.
    Littering is a VERY bad thing. And Walmart has trash receptacles all over.

Quote Originally Posted by bilgerat View Post
    You see the word "all" in my post ? ... and anyone who leaves that behind is a scumbag.
    Uh, not 'all', but the title says 'hey smokers'. That sounds like all.

Try backing up and nocking over a cup of urine in a tuck stop and it runs down your sock into you shoe.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

14. Member
    And don’t you just LOVE the dirty diapers in the Walmart parking lots??

I cannot stand all littering folks. I used to co-own a Hydrasports with an uncle who smoked. You could follow our boat by the trail of butts. I finally got fed up with it and got on him about polluting the lake. He said he was not littering, it was only cigarette butts! I told him to look behind us at the trail that was all his butts! That convinced him and he zipped tied a large plastic mug to the front seat post. Some guys just don’t realize what they are doing.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

I see a lot more nip bottles all over than I do butts these days.... no one here chucks they out the window I’m sure

17. Member
    Almost all red light intersections around here are trashed unreal with them.
    Praying for a Cure

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    Almost as bad as the asshats who dump their spit bottle, or the Coke can they’ve been spitting in right outside the car door in the lot.
    I dip some, but would never subject others to the leftovers. See it all the time. Pull up in the truck, go in the store, head back to the truck, dump your spit can, slam the door and drive off. Not sure I understand just how lazy and inconsiderate a person has to be to achieve that level of stupid.
    Right here ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not saying a person should smoke in a car with or without kids. I'm saying it's not the state's responsibility to monitor people's life choices. The point of my post was the anti- smoking groups will not stop until tobacco is banned. And yes, I do find dumping the ashtray in a parking lot disgusting.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

20. Member
    The world is a smokers ash tray

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast